Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
With regards to Error 112, we apologise that this error is still affecting our players and can assure you it is receiving our attention. Please bear with us and we will update with more information when we can.

Idea: Stats page

I would love to have a stats page, where you can see stuff like

• total bloodpoints earned/spent
  • total sacrifices
  • total kills
  • total hex totems cleansed
  • total safe hook rescues
  • total health states healed (yourself or others)
  • total pallets broken
  • total generators damaged
  • total exit gates opened
  • total generators repaired
  • total matches played
  • total total dull totems cleansed

there could also be other things if anyone wants to add!

Comments

• ElkElk Member Posts: 2,251

Would you like this for yourself, like only you can see it? Or where everyone can see it too? I like if this became reality.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 3,091

If they did give us a stats page it would probably start keeping track at the point it is implemented making it useless to vets.

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 8,291

I don't see any point in this being available for everyone to see, but I do like this idea. It would make it easier to keep track of achievement progress as well from inside the game. As @Mr_K pointed out, though, it would only be worthwhile if the devs were able to have it track our stats up to the point of its implementation, not just afterwards.

• ElkElk Member Posts: 2,251

The closest thing that they would give to us, maybe, is a overall stats of everybody's stuff. Like Unhooks within 3 months:25 Times. Times self-care: 300.000.000

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

And one stat for dcs. So i can dodge dcers in my lobby.

• arslaNarslaN Member Posts: 1,898
    edited October 2019

If you are on PC, there is a site that does this

https://dbd.onteh.net.au

You enter your steamid64 (you can find what it is from other websites), it shows lots of different stats. It also has a global leaderboard.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 7,290

I'd like this, but only if it were something you can see - I would want to keep it private.

I love stats in general though, so think I'm probably some sort of nerd :)

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 2,004

Well, displaying the average escape rate and average emblems of the last 10 trials in the lobby would actually negate the swf advantage over solo. (The rest is communications)

I dont see why -some- stats could hurt.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 3,091

Don't get me wrong, I would like a stats page. I just based my opinion on the Devotion system and how they didn't take existing play time into account.

• lynelmanelynelmane Member Posts: 545

My idea for it would be to keep it private and have lots of info, as well as maybe adding a page to see the results of the last match/last few matches. They must have this info saved somewhere to put it into a list, as achievements have this info as well but they stop at small numbers.