Home Discussions General Discussions
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

should tbagging at the exit gate bannable? or at the very least be punished?

Comments

• FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 1,639

I like "butt dancing" personally.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 3,093

🤣🤣🤣

No

• justarandyjustarandy Member Posts: 1,711

Thin skin Confirmed? Imagine you want to deny others to play the game just because they pressed ctrl multiple times at a specific spot. Geeg, you don't even have to chase them out anymore with EGC timer introduced. Just look away if this is hurting your soul and heart to much

• BloodyBunnyBloodyBunny Member Posts: 84

No im a killer main and while its annoying to be tbagged at the gates it shouldn't be bannable and how would they even punish it

• BloodyBunnyBloodyBunny Member Posts: 84

ive actually killed a few survivors before by not chasing them through the exit gates while they tbagged because they weren't looking at the timer

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 2,550

Ooooh, I had one survivor who was kinda bein' jerkish when I was playing nice and letting everyone leave, and I noticed that when he was running towards the exit gate he had timed it so that a hit from me would give him the necessary speed boost...

I didn't hit him. He died to the entity. The irony of that is one of my favorite moments in all of my time playing DbD.

• QuolQuol Member Posts: 684
    edited October 2019

Nah its not ban worthy, and its not even the worst thing imo, the worst is when you know all the survivors are at the exit and could escape but dont, because they are all healing/waiting for you.

If im running an insta down of some sort i can get some of them because they dont get close enough to the exit for the hit to knock them out. As a Spirit if they are injured and just standing still/waiting for me to do something i phase behind them and knock them down then hook. It doesnt happen often but when survivors misjudge how far away they need to be and get hooked as a result, its amazing.

• Johnny_XManJohnny_XMan Member Posts: 2,841

No. No one is forcing you to go to a gate and look.

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 6,220

Mori spamming IS bannable since it prolongs a person's bleedout timer. Its a form of hostage taking, preventing the person from bleeding out in the appropriate amount of time.

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 1,840

@VexTheHex

I love joe aswell, the black devil may care skin, its a hard decission honestly :D

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 1,142

It getting punished by warden if you run that perk

• EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 2,246

Yes please death sentence immediately carried out by some hurt snowflake

• wait4him2leavewait4him2leave Member Posts: 118

Surviving is hard for randos. I think some people are just celebrating surviving. I like to watch other survivors that don't understand Evil III dance too close to Michael at the gate. I remember pointing at the exit once trying to get someone to leave and they wouldn't. I watched them get exposed and go down before I ran out. SMH LMAO

• RivynRivyn Member Posts: 2,126

No? You can't start banning people for stupid stuff like this. It's annoying, sure, and 'can' be a hit to the ego if you really tried that match and were just outplayed, but still. Slippery slope.

• chickenManchickenMan Member Posts: 23

Just hit them out. That's what your weapon is for. If they banned for this there would be about two people playing the game

• SoylentPixieSoylentPixie Member Posts: 870
    edited October 2019

If you don't want to watch the butt dance Olympics, then don't. Turn around, walk away. If they are so VERY desperate to have you judge the twerking, they might even grow balls big enough to come away from the exit gate to do their little dance (unlikely).

There are far more important things for the devs to be wasting their time with than butt dance banning.

• December_1863December_1863 Member Posts: 206
    edited October 2019

i would actually recommend you consult a therapist.

if you wish that other players get punished because of your god damn fragile little feelings that no one must dare to hurt, you're batshit narcissistic.

honestly get help. I really hope this post is just a stupid bait.

• bigbeefynachobigbeefynacho Member Posts: 241

I'd recommend the op find another game to play. Or play Ghost Face and tbag the survivors who are tbagging you.

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 1,789

If you're not baiting, please find another game to play for your own good. Banning for straight up racism or death threats/encouragement is one thing, banning for any other "toxic" taunts is too subjective to be a good idea as people don't agree where the "line" should be drawn at all.

Either chase them out or just go afk and get a cup of coffee or something, EGC makes sure they've left by the time you get back.

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 10,139

Me reading this:

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,823

YES! IT SHOULD BE PUNISHED LIKE THIS!

• bendermacbendermac Member Posts: 772

Get Ghostface and t-bag them back ;)

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,474

Is this OP trolling guys?

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 3,332

Just t-bag them back by not gong to the door.

And "watch" as they desperately try to get your attention by vaulting over and over.

Tbagging a spirit at the exit gate while injured...

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,823

I know! at least he should've done it close enough to the exit! I was shocked he didn't DC though, LOL

• WolfPad06WolfPad06 Member Posts: 182

Second thread I see from this person that looks to instigate discourse between the survivors and killers.

I'm starting to believe it's just all about the bait... But I'll bite.

Answer is: No.

Is it kinda rude and toxic? Sure, but it shouldn't bother you unless you let it.

It's not different from face camping or hitting people on the hooks for BM.

Banning for any of these actions is petty and not worthwhile.

Just take the L and next time you see them in lobby be sure to bring a shinny Mori along ;)

• ZahmZaddyZahmZaddy Member Posts: 54

Just push them out.

Or turn your favorite jam on and watch a good twerk fest!

lul

• PrincessPoopPrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

I’ve said it once I’ll say it again this community is waaaaay to sensitive.

• altruisticaltruistic Member Posts: 1,074

Yikes.