Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What was the stupidest reason players reported you for?

Comments

• 8obot1c8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

Wasn't ever reported (At least I don't think I was) but if there was any reason it could have been the one time I insidious camped as plague, but I don't know maybe I was reported for camping in general XD

• HermanTheDoctor HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 206

Hooking him xD

• MrJack20252MrJack20252 Member Posts: 331

I know your feelings.. A toxic killer reported me for "looping"

• xRemxRem Member Posts: 375

Stream sniping because a person that just got off hook runs up to me and let's me down them so I dont pick them up, I only knew they had ds because I'm a sniper.

• rayoxiumrayoxium Member Posts: 112

”hitting through generators”

one particular lad played against me a few times, and every end game chat he reported me for “throwing hatchets through generators.”

ive told him every single time, I can hit you over a generator, especially as you’re working on it because hit boxes don’t change when you’re actively repairing a gen.

doesn't matter, he insists that I’m hacking. Even offered me a follow on my twitch if I stopped throwing through gens, pretty funny.

also wall hacks, but that’s because I run bitter murmur, bbq and chili, and I’m all ears. They’re wallhacks that are allowed ;)

• OswinOsgoodOswinOsgood Member Posts: 184

For playing the game as spirit... thats it... just playing spirit i guess in survivors mind because they have to think against her shes OP and i should be banned for using her xD

• Shura37Shura37 Member Posts: 59

Not saying the aimbot report was at all justified, but all I'm saying is sometimes (On PS4) those hatchets hit when they definitely SHOULD NOT lol

• SlothGirlySlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

I've been reported countless times for camping and tunneling, cuz you know, their enjoyment is more important than my own obv. But easily the most idiotic piece of salt I got was when somebody reported me for using my fav build SlugMaster Piggy because obviously slugging is a form of holding the game hostage XD

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,062

Breaking pallets because it's apparently the Survivors only defense.

• ArrowTheGreat11ArrowTheGreat11 Member Posts: 306

There was NOED and all my other teammates went down in 5 seconds. I opened the door and left and someone reported me for not saving them 😂

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 3,007

Hitting a survivor who had a RBT in while in my face. Was chasing someone else and as a Meg ran into the corner I saw them not moving so I quickly grabbed and hooked them. They DC and reported me lmao.

As Spirit had Nurses calling and downed two healing Claudette's who were being behind a rock. Clearly I was Aura hacking.

As Pig with the new Hawkins map I had the entire SWF DC because I was running blindness traps and knockout. It was apparently a unintentional game exploit and they reported me for it.

Playing Freddy I got a 4 man SWF who apparently didnt try because they just had a Freddy match and got mad when I wouldn't follow them into infinite loops. Apparently it was reported for bullying weaker people.

Myers reported because of INF tombstone hacking and speed hacking. David fed my PWYF and I was attempting a trophy.

• DavideDavide Member Posts: 32

Reported by a guy because I killed him but ... he had party streamers!!!

Also reported for killing all survivors too much fast.

• liarcyliarcy Member Posts: 160

There’s this team that I destroyed with plague and this one guy who dc’ed then told me that I’m broke and I don’t have money to buy skins for plague then told me that he’s reporting me

I was laughing for a while

• Triggered55Triggered55 Member Posts: 24

So i was having a bad match as Doctor, I wasn't doing very good. I finally downed someone and then the gens were all finished. (Keep in mind that this was before EGC)

I hooked the survivor and knew that the others would come for him (i never camp but in this case i had to). One by one the survivors tried to get him, and eventually I had downed all of the other survivors and hooked them all. I ended up with a 4k when i really only deserved one.

I was shortly after reported (for camping and "hacking") and messaged, one guy saying, "First your mother, then you. I will find you"

• InjiInji Member Posts: 1,096
    edited October 2019

The nurse had troubles blinking properly in the upstairs area so I used it against them when I found out and got reported for "using the upstairs".

Edit: This was in the asylum btw

• harry14141414harry14141414 Member Posts: 356

I once used wraith add on see behind walls , and got reported by all 4 survivors who were rank 12 - 11 ..

this is why you gotta love rank reset.

its literally a killer sided ranks. all the survivors or most of them have no idea what the f is going on lmao

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 12,759

I got reported for "you"

What does you even mean?

• bendermacbendermac Member Posts: 772

I got reported for placing beartrap between a palette in high grass. the hatch was right behind it and the last SV stepped right in 😅. that‘s a forbidden usage and also cheating 🤷‍♂️

a whole swf reported me because i knew where they were at all times with plague. i had the addon that shows their aura when they puke. that‘s cheating.

another one reported me because he got morid with devour hope. that was toxic and tunneling.

survivors report you for all kinds stuff, that‘s against their rulebook 😅🤷‍♂️

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,834
    edited October 2019

Reported for holding the game hostage because I kept chasing survivors away from my ruin totem.

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 2,851

First one is for using NOED on a killer with an instadown... Leatherface. My perks in that game? BBQ 2 and NOED 1. They also "knew powerful people" and i could "kiss my acc goodbye :)". Still waiting for that one.

Second one is a killer that said I had "godmode" when all that happened was unhook protection. How can someone that goes for the unhooked person every unhook not know unhook protection exists?

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 12,227

Since one of those things happened just a few minutes ago, here are my Top 3:

Got reported for "taking the game hostage" because I found someone in a Corner with Billy and Chainsawed them.

Got reported for Cheating, because I ran a Killer around the Central Building of Disturb Ward (with Balanced Landing).

And, what basically just happened:

Got reported for Speedhacking after playing Leatherface with PWYF...

• CrowFoxyCrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,309

Old BBQ, before nerf. Aura in locker and I went and grabbed them lol

• Star99erStar99er Member Posts: 1,239
    edited October 2019

I got accused of abusing the Sprint Burst Crouch Exploit... After it had been patched.😂🤦‍♂️

• CentrumCentrum Member Posts: 160

I got reported for 'Being a no skill NoED scrub'. The ONE guy who died to me because of NoED (He was the second kill overall) called me that also said 'I have 40 friends who all listen to me and play this game. We will all report you for using NoED. Hope you want to buy the game again.'

My only reply was 'GG :) '

I also had a match where 2 players tried to unhook their friend less than a second after I hooked him.

I chased one away, turned around and saw the other, chased him, turned around and saw the first, chased him, etc.

The end of match was 'Camper!' 'No skill!' and 'Enjoy the -Rep!'

Who cares about rep? None of them followed through; not a single one posted '-Rep!' on my steam page. 😂

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,886

I wouldn't know, as there is no way to tell if someone reports you or not.

• hinoutoumeihinoutoumei Member Posts: 294

what's sad about your experience is that the players reporting you for invalid reasons will probalby end up getting banned for abusing the reporting system.

• SkittlesthehuskySkittlesthehusky Member Posts: 504

someone said that they were going to report me for having a lgbt pride-related nickname once. LMAO

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,824
    edited October 2019

I got reported for using Mad Grit. My “exploits were caught on stream”

I also got reported for knowing where Blendettes were when they were visibly crouched in a corner. They said I was wall hacking.

Also can’t forget I got reported for using Spirit. She’s “a broken killer with no skill”. They told me to enjoy my last game. Darn guess I’m getting banned.