Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We will shortly be deploying a hotfix to the PTB to potentially address the Save Game Errors that some players were facing. Please update your PTB build when the update is available and let us know of any issues. Thank you.

Trapper trap's hitboxes

hMMhMM Member Posts: 121

They are unrealistically big. If it's put in a pallet you can't go through the pallet. What is this bullshit?

Comments

• SovererignKingSovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    hMM said:

They are unrealistically big. If it's put in a pallet you can't go through the pallet. What is this bullshit?

“Unrealistically Big” Like how I often trap the basement stairs and Survivors simply run around the trap? 
  • RattmanRattman Member Posts: 1,194

Because you aren't meant to go through pallet with trap? Because its the main points of these traps?

• DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited July 2018

Please explain again how "unrealistically big" they are (3rd trap set, 1:16, minutely offset from the centre)

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Big or not, survivors should be able to jump over them when commanded. I mean, why can't they jump? XD
  • No_Cluie_LouisNo_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,088

@hMM said:

are u being serious, they used to be perfect and since the latest patch, they're too small. They've never been too big. If you could walk round them at a pallet which you can now anyway, its stupid, you'd be making he already not great ability useless

• TaelanceTaelance Member Posts: 100

@Vietfox said:
    Big or not, survivors should be able to jump over them when commanded. I mean, why can't they jump? XD

this idea is dumb, why not just ask to remove traps at this point

• TheNormalizerTheNormalizer Member Posts: 113

@DocOctober said:

Please explain again how "unrealistically big" they are (3rd trap set, 1:16, minutely offset from the centre)

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOC MY DUUDE