Home PTB Feedback Archives 2.6.0 PTB

Clown Mori should make a skull crack sound

MenOfWarMenOfWar Member Posts: 1
edited May 2018 in 2.6.0 PTB

Right now it looks to me that a few pounds in the head would not really kill you. Now if you add a skull crack sound in the mix... oh yehh that would be amazing.

Just a thought :)

EDIT: for those who didn't see it yet:
Reddit thread with a clone of this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/8n8atv/add_a_skull_crack_sound_in_the_clowns_mori/

Post edited by MenOfWar on

Comments

• MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 1,678

First time I saw it I thought that the stomping sounded weak as [BAD WORD]. It really needs to sound more brutal.

• NeoGriimNeoGriim Member Posts: 18

I completely agree. I've only watched it on youtube but the animation was... meh... to say the least, but perhaps the sound needs improved. The animation certainly does as it just looks like their finger gets pulled behind their hand when it's cut off.

• ArckeusArckeus Member Posts: 2

Yeah I feel like that mori needs to be a bit more brutal and the skull crack would probably really do it, possibly a survivor scream as well

• RuniverRuniver Member Posts: 2,095

+1.
    Definitely. It only lacks that sound to be awesome.

• TradebaronTradebaron Member Posts: 135
    I agree, needs the skull crack, and some blood coming from the sides of the head, drive home it's being crushed. That would make it infinitely better.
  • ASpazNamedSteveASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,512

I legit think it's just missing sound effects as it's a PTB, and not the full release. But yeah it needs brutal sounds for it to be decent (and believable that those stomps could kill people).

• AnnaKitsun3AnnaKitsun3 Member Posts: 14

it was a bit under whelming, but i feel the same way ab the trapper and wraith

• iOrangeStainiOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

It seemed goofy. Just a BOOP! BOOP! BOOP!
    The finger cut scene was really cool though. I loved it! If they could tweak the animation to make it seem a bit less comedical (the survivors head should cave in maybe?) then I'd be bringing in a mori all the time.

• GrandmaGrandma Member Posts: 36

I agreed on the reddit post, the kill is extremely underwhelming.

• DreamHulkDreamHulk Member Posts: 1

Agree. Right now the Clown's Mori is pathetic. He smacks your head a lil bit but didn't really hurt, since i see no damage nor hear any sound which would indicate any skull, brain injury. And than he tries to cut your finger off but he fails it because you bend it back at the last second. Than he thinks he did it, picks up a random stick from the ground which is covered with blood and he even licks it. Definetly needs some upgrade, if it's a mori at least kill the poor survivor!