Home Dead by Daylight Forums Technical Issues

I have been EAC Banned ( Help )

ClodetClodet Member Posts: 9

Steam just told me that I got EAC banned from Dead by Daylight and I can't play the game anymore. What am I supposed to do? I would like to get information on it please.

Comments

• RydogRydog Member Posts: 3,257

Well, I guess the obvious question is, did you cheat? Did you mod the game's files somehow?

This isn't something Behaviour is going to be able to help you with, because EAC is beyond their control. You'd have to take this to EAC.

• sensualsatansensualsatan Member Posts: 92

You can submit a ticket to the Dead by Daylight support website to get information on why you were banned I believe. support.deadbydaylight.com is the website you should take a look at.

edited October 2019

If it's an EAC ban, I don't think this is true. Behaviour doesn't control bans at the EAC level.

Also, have you tried verifying your game files? Right-click Dead by Daylight in your Steam games list, click "Properties," click the "Local Files" tab, and select "Verify Integrity of Game Files." Does the scan show any irregularities, or does it say all of the files are fine?

• RizzoRizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 13,794

We don't discuss bans publicly, for any additional info, please contact support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com

This discussion has been closed.