Home Discussions General Discussions

Pallet looping

124»

Comments

• ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:
    Don't even know where I said anything about pallet looping when I talked about freddy, but you and ploopz suddenly enjoy putting words in my mouth so who knows at this point. shrugs

...What.

This is a thread about Pallet Looping. Of course we're going to be talking about Pallet Looping. And its quite clear that earlier in this thread that you quite clearly hate it.

You, from earlier in this thread:

@AlexAnarchy said:
    ...Pallet looping is not at all the only way to win and never will be...

@AlexAnarchy said:
    Reality is, when someone chooses to take unintended gameplay mechanics over intended gameplays mechanics, that person has bought the wrong game.

@AlexAnarchy said:
    ...pallet looping is not good for the game. period.

Quit your [BAD WORD] sir. If you can't get over a mechanic that has quite clearly been in the game since the very beginning then you obviously need a [BAD WORD] break.

Dude he either doesn’t know how or just refuses to read. We gotta start sending him voicemails
    edited May 2018

@Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:
    But yeah, poor freddy has'nt realized that all he needs to do too escape the dream world is fail a skillcheck...too bad killers ca'nt do skillchecks right?

Because it's not like whenever someone fails a skillcheck I know about it and put them immediately back to sleep. Quit your [BAD WORD] sir.

Pallet looping is staying in the game unless the developers dramatically rework killers like Freddy.

Yep, I'm gonna quit my [BAD WORD] now and just continue stealthing better than you can : P
    Sorry you and ploopz suck at it.
    Don't even know where I said anything about pallet looping when I talked about freddy, but you and ploopz suddenly enjoy putting words in my mouth so who knows at this point. shrugs

You both can keep taking shots at me but the fact is It seems clear that I can do stealth better than you both and I'm simply sorry that you'd rather make excuses about it instead of trying.

Time to let this thread die down now instead of helping you both fuel it any further so bye bye~

You’re probably really trash at stealth that’s the funniest part about all of this
  • Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,294

@ThePloopz said:
    Dude he either doesn’t know how or just refuses to read. We gotta start sending him voicemails

I honestly think he plays too much killer, he thinks that anything the survivors do is brainless.

Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

I honestly think he plays too much killer, he thinks that anything the survivors do is brainless.

This is most likely the case as it is with many others. He’s the only one on here that I’ve talked to who acts like this. It’s pretty sad honestly 
  • AlexAnarchyAlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited May 2018

@Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

This is most likely the case as it is with many others. He’s the only one on here that I’ve talked to who acts like this. It’s pretty sad honestly 

Poor little butthurt people unable to actually disprove anything so they have to circle jerk each other and put words in my mouth so they actually have something to say against me.
    So sad they ca'nt actually come up with anything that is'nt from them just making it up along the way~ and then just upvote each other and downvote me because gasp that so hurts me at all.

Like I said before, keep making your excuses and you'll be the ones who suck at stealth and that's your faults, not mine : )

• LoupedLouped Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2018

@AsianMammoth said:
    The problem is that there's about no way for killers to counter this if the survivor is just decent at looping

Enough killer just stack theire Bloodlust what works on 7/10 Pallets at the other pallets they break them down and next time theire is no pallet

@Setsune said:
    People that say that pallet looping is "ok" don't play Killer often.
    I just did 4 games in a row vs SWF 1 loops me all day the others rush gens, my eyes are bleeding.

Theire is the point the probem ist mostly not the looping its the swf groups this game is not made for swfs so they maybe should reduce maximum swf members to 2 persons instead of nerfing the solo surivior players, as solo surivior its actually hard to pip up in the most games ~

@Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

Poor little butthurt people unable to actually disprove anything so they have to circle jerk each other and put words in my mouth so they actually have something to say against me.
    So sad they ca'nt actually come up with anything that is'nt from them just making it up along the way~ and then just upvote each other and downvote me because gasp that so hurts me at all.

Like I said before, keep making your excuses and you'll be the ones who suck at stealth and that's your faults, not mine : )

The funniest parts of this is 1. you’re the one who refuses to read things fully and 2. There’s a really high chance you’re actually terrible at stealth and just say you are so you feel good about yourself.
    Also you said you were gonna let the thread die down (or did I somehow put those words in your mouth too) but here you are again keeping it going so someone must be pretty upset if they’re going back on their own word.Btw I’ll outstealth you any day of the week buddy boy.

@Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

The funniest parts of this are 1. you’re the one who refused to actually read things fully and 2. There’s a really high chance you’re actually terrible at stealth and this is your way of feelings good about yourself.
    Also you said you were going to let this thread die down (or did I somehow put those words in your mouth too?) but here you are keeping it going strong. Dang someone must be pretty mad in order to go back on their own word. Btw I’ll outstealth you any day of the week buddy boy  ;)
  • drindsdrinds Member Posts: 19
    My friend and I just started playing (free weekend ofc). We're both pretty terrible. So much information here. I saw a streamer do the pallet loop. I'm still doing los until my dumb self stops running into a corners lol
  • AxlegolasAxlegolas Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2018

oh another killer mimimi post....there are not enough out there. you got buffed bloodlust massively, so looping should not be discussed anymore. so annoying this whining. if you follow a swf for 6 minutes your doing something wrong and you don't know how to play as killer or your just too stupid, sry. just try swf instead... looping still needs some skills not every swf can do it right and in most swf groups there are only 1 or 2 who can juke a killer that way AND it is the only way to get away once spotted. if the devs would change the pallets furthermore there will be no need to run away as swf. just stand still and hail. together with selfcare nerf, gen nerf, d-strike nerf, bt nerf, sb nerf, etc etc etc surviving doesn't make sense anymore.....seriously.....

• NanisNanis Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2018

@ThePloopz said:
    Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

I wouldn't really engage in conversation with him. He doesn't know how to read or use context, he only reads what he wants and interjects his own ideas. He claims that he's a stealth player but has no way to prove it, and then claims that you guys have no proof to your own claims
    I've seen him on many posts, there's no reason to talk to him frankly EDIT: talking about Anarchy dude

Moving on, I think the main problem was that there's too many pallets in the game, not pallet vacuuming per say. If you want to remove the vacuum, that's fine, as well as reducing pallets, but not by TOO much.
    Idk if either of you have played PTB but there are problems with pallet dropping. It's a minor thing that can be fixed, although it's annoying. You can be standing on one side of the pallet and not be given the option to drop it

edited May 2018

I wouldn't really engage in conversation with him. He doesn't know how to read or use context, he only reads what he wants and interjects his own ideas. He claims that he's a stealth player but has no way to prove it, and then claims that you guys have no proof to your own claims
    I've seen him on many posts, there's no reason to talk to him frankly EDIT: talking about Anarchy dude

Moving on, I think the main problem was that there's too many pallets in the game, not pallet vacuuming per say. If you want to remove the vacuum, that's fine, as well as reducing pallets, but not by TOO much.
    Idk if either of you have played PTB but there are problems with pallet dropping. It's a minor thing that can be fixed, although it's annoying. You can be standing on one side of the pallet and not be given the option to drop it

Hear that coming out of your text? It's a bunch of B-b-b- bullshit : P
    Too bad I ca'nt just say check my screenshots cuz this is'nt steam but I have a few pics of me pipping through stealth of my emblems after so i do have proof afterall....where's your proof that I don't huh? HUH? I'll wait for it.

I'm also gonna wait for Ploopz or Mc_harty to show some actual proof I ca'nt win by stealth even though I'm the one here who's posted some actual tips on doing it, so obviously I'm terrible at doing it right? : P

So far the only thing they could do was put words in my mouth and claim this and that just as proofless as you are in what your saying. It's really really sad at this point and I'd think the mods here would close this down by now but seems not so.

edited May 2018

Kinda funny How this thread started as pallet looping thread and then two others decided to turn it into a bully fest because someone offered some stealth hints and the idea that stealth was possible against doctor and freddy : P

• GeneratorJakeGeneratorJake Member Posts: 11

Just mind-game the pallets lol easy

@AlexAnarchy said:
    I'm also gonna wait for Ploopz or Mc_harty to show some actual proof I ca'nt win by stealth even though I'm the one here who's posted some actual tips on doing it, so obviously I'm terrible at doing it right? : P

For the last time, you can't stealth a Freddy. You have to distract him long enough for the team to complete the generators.

Also I never said you couldn't win by stealth. I said you can't stealth a Freddy.

Jesus and you say we put words into peoples mouths. Quit your [BAD WORD] sir.

edited May 2018

@Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

For the last time, you can't stealth a Freddy. You have to distract him long enough for the team to complete the generators.

Also I never said you couldn't win by stealth. I said you can't stealth a Freddy.

Jesus and you say we put words into peoples mouths. Quit your [BAD WORD] sir.

Not like your innocent of putting words in my mouth either, even though that post was'nt just about you, I was posting more a less just as an overall.

I don't know...maybe i've just been against bad or non skilled freddies but I can tell you i done it multiple times by just listening for lullabies and watching for moving grass on most cases, does'nt mean it works everytime but it has been done.
    Like literally, the second I hear the lullaby I move outta there and hide.

Does it also help if I mention one of my main perks for stealth is urban evasion after the buff? I also use Lithe, self care and We'll make it.

edited May 2018

@AlexAnarchy said:
    Not like your innocent of putting words in my mouth either, even though that post was'nt just about you, I was posting more a less just as an overall.

This entire thread has been you putting words into other peoples mouths then when someone corrects you, you retort to 'they're bullying me'.

I believe you said:

@AlexAnarchy said:
    Yep, I'm gonna quit my [BAD WORD] now and just continue stealthing better than you can : P
    Sorry you and ploopz suck at it.

When I quite clearly stated that I main Freddy and you can't stealth him.

Quit your [BAD WORD] sir.

He says we’re bully him yet he started talking [BAD WORD] first. 😭😭 I’m so done with this kid.
    edited May 2018

@ThePloopz said:
    He says we’re bully him yet he started talking [BAD WORD] first. 😭😭 I’m so done with this kid.

All i can say too that is... : P

edited May 2018

@Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

This entire thread has been you putting words into other peoples mouths then when someone corrects you, you retort to 'they're bullying me'.

Hmmm No correcting has been done..I can still do it just fine or even admitted I may have just gone against bad freddies which by this reply, seems you might have ignored that part possibly.
    (( Take note that I said the word...Possibly ))

Eitherway is, your the one claiming it's not possible cuz you main him, well I'm sorry but your not the only person who plays him either so sorry if it was'nt you I stealthed well against : P

@ThePloopz said:

All i can say too that is... : P

:P
    edited May 2018

Best friends now through the power of the : P

Best friends now through the power of the : P

🤗 :P
  • ZavriZavri Member Posts: 261

I said it before but 10 pallets per map should be the max amount that spawn.

Gens get done too fast otherwise. You can "waste" every pallet without looping and still pop all the gens.

It's nuts.