Rework of Hex totems [Ruin, and the others]
[NEW GAME MECHANICS] Hex totems remain active until the 5 "opaque" totems are active, purify the 5 totems so that the benefit loses power, for each opaque totem the hex benefits lose strength. Now the HEX is linked to 5 opaque totems (They won't turn on)
- Hex: Thrill of the Hunt
A Hex rooting its power on hope. The false hope of Survivors fills you with excitement and strengthens your totems.
- Add additional opaque totems to the game 5/10/15. (To bring HEX benefits in your 4-perk build)
- Gain 6.66% more Bloodpoints for actions in the Hunter Category for each Token purified by survivors.
- Survivors' cleansing speed is reduced by 0.25/0.35/0.5% for each Token.
- Gain a notification when someone starts working on a opaque totem.
The benefit of this perk will remain active until the 5 opaque totems linked to this PERK are purified.
- Hex: Ruin
A Hex that affects the Survivors' skills at repairing Generators.
All Survivors are affected by Ruin, which causes the following:
- Good Skill Checks result will block the generator for 4.5 / 3.25 / 2 / 1.25 / 0s depending on the opaque totems that remain.
- Great Skill Checks grant 0% bonus progression on the Generator.
- Hex: Devour Hope
A Hex rooting its power on hope. The false hope of Survivors ignites your hunger.
When a Survivor is rescued from a Hook at least 24 meters away, Devour Hope receives a Token.
- 1 token: Gain 3% Haste Status Effect 10 seconds after hooking a Survivor, for a duration of 5 seconds.
- 2 Tokens: Gain 5% Status Effect 10 seconds after hooking a Survivor, for a duration of 10 seconds.
- 3 Tokens: All the survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for 45 seconds.
- 4 Tokens: The survivors suffer from the exposed status permanent.
- 5 Tokens: Grants the ability to kill Survivors by your own hand.
Each opaque purified token will cause you to lose a token until the benefit is voided.
- Hex: Haunted Ground
The power of this benefit will remain within the 5 opaque totems. The power of this benefit will remain until the 5 opaque totems remain, for each purified opaque totem it will lose potential, until it becomes null.
- Each time a survivor purifies an opaque totem, the survivors will remain in the "exposed" status for 12/24/36/48 / 60s.
"Her home became profane."
- Hex: Huntress Lullaby
Hex rooting its power in despair. Your hunt is an irresistible song of dread which muddles your prey's attention.
- Survivors receive a 6/5/3/2/0% regression penalty when missing any Skill Check.
Each time a Survivor is hooked, Huntress Lullaby grows in power:
- 1 Token: The time between the skill check and the warning sound is -0.25s.
- 2 Tokens: The time between the skill check and the warning sound is -0.35s
- 3 Tokens: The time between the skill check and the warning sound is -0.45s
- 4 Tokens: The time between the skill check and the warning sound is -0.50s
- 5 Tokens: No Skill Check warning.
For each opaque purified totem the benefit will lose tokens until it becomes null (0)
"That song, it drives me crazy!"
- Hex: No One Escapes Death
A Hex rooting its power on hope. You are animated by the power of your Hex Totem when the Survivors are on the verge of escaping.
- Once the 5 opaque totems are purified, a purified totem will be revived. And the hex will be applied to that totem. (The Hex will NOT gain strength, as there will be 1 totem)
- While this Hex is active, Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect and your Movement Speed is increased by 1/2/3%.
"And the beast became faster and more powerful as if The Entity's shadowy whips were lashing at its back."
- Hex: The Third Seal
A Hex that hinders one's Aura-reading ability.
- Need HELP for update this perks with the new mechanic of totems.
"She touched your skin, you bear the witch's mark!"