Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Who is THE most balanced killer in the game in your opinion?

Comments

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,038

Billy.

• ruler33ruler33 Member Posts: 244

trapper

• disconnectbybuglitedisconnectbybuglite Member Posts: 55
    edited November 2019

I agree. It takes lots of skill to master her, and has fair counterplay against. Survivors who say she is op clearly aren't good enough to counter her

• PistolTimbPistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414

Hillbilly

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,822

I would say Hag but she is a little strong to be considered balanced.

Billy (with no add-ons) is definitely a well balanced killer.

Huntress and Demogorgon are fairly balanced killers

Myers and Ghostface are balanced but still on the weaker side.

• THEghostfaceTHEghostface Member Posts: 296

Myers before he was nerfed

• akbays35akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

Freddy and Ghostface feel strong and fair and their add-ons aren't overbearing.

• 2Khours2Khours Member Posts: 158

spirit

• Hillbilly (no explanation needed) , Trapper (most people have arms growing from their asses and thus can't play him properly) , Hag (the same as Trapper but a bit easier) , Myers (highly dependably on early game but have room for comeback if failed) and Ghostface (same as Myers but less dependable on early game) , Demogorgon (requires precision and eficient plays around hooks) , Huntress (requires a ######### ton of precision and a bit map dependable) .

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 3,804

I'm liking Plague at the moment. I feel like she forces survivors to actually think about what they're doing more than most killers.

With the slowdown build there's actual consequence to remaining sick so there's no more "one way to play" with her.

She's still loopable, and good survivors know how to dodge vomit and make it hard to build sickness.

She also doesn't tend to get a lot of luck-based downs the way someone like Billy does.

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 9,702

Spirit.

Huntress is a close second rather than first only because she gets screwed by like half the maps.

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

So many Billies, and I have to disagree. Just having an abusable instant-down in a base kit is not balanced when (at time of post) 2/17 have it, without truley working for it. At least Myers and Ghostface have to work for theirs.

Do NOT try to give me "advice" because A) I've probably already heard it and B) it probably hasn't worked/come up for me 95% of the time.

Objectively, Huntress on PC is most balanced. Freddy and Trapper probably moreso on console.

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 6,717

myers

• DeKillerKillerDeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547

Freddy. While his abilities allows him to quickly get from one chase to another, he is still restricted to being an M1 killer at the end of the day.

If he doesn't place his traps effectively or fail to successfully use his teleport optimally then he will falter against average survivors.

• arslaNarslaN Member Posts: 1,936

Easily billy

• KaijuKaiju Member Posts: 519

Legion ofc

• Hag.is.DtierHag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Demogorgon and Myers.

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 3,806

Huntress and Billeh

• ChatkovskiChatkovski Member Posts: 309

Close to the average is not really synonymous with balance, but... we must admit that the Huntress is there (much mentioned in this topic), next to... the Plague ?

• ahandfulofrainahandfulofrain Member Posts: 528

Billy Boy. Then probably Hag and Freddy.

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 3,007

Except the fact he can 99% and down the one person who has played well all game that Myers has not seen. Clearly not fair or fun in that situation so not technically balanced.

Pig and Huntress imho are the 2 most balanced killers.

Spirit is balanced perfectly for her kit. Her addons work well with her kit and the time required to be a good Spirit vs an ok Spirit is there. Most people don't think logically against Spirit so even bad Spirits do well. Though Prayer beads need to be removed not tweaked or rarity change just removed.

• ShadowRainShadowRain Member Posts: 607

Demogorgon

• Johnny_XManJohnny_XMan Member Posts: 5,478

Michael and Hillbilly.

Huntress I’m a bit on the fence on because of her hatchet hit box problems.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

To me, Freddy, Ghostface, Plague, Myers, and Hag are the most balanced

They all require a good amount of skill to play and can all be very good if you play them to their strengths, so if you're good with them, you can beat some good survivors at high ranks. Not on a Nurse/ Spirit level but still good

• TarveshTarvesh Member Posts: 765

Nurse, Spirit, Freddy, Hag, Demogorgon

They're all pretty balanced. Strong, but not broken and they can played against while still consistently challenging survivors.

• ArtyomichArtyomich Member Posts: 281

Freddy since he's the only M1 killer that is perfectly fine in red ranks without Ruin.

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 5,067

Nurse. She represents a killer that is actually in the power role when played to her skill ceiling in any exchange. But survivors can also win or extend the chase by breaking LOS, baiting out incorrect blinks, etc. There is a constant play vs counterplay that goes into any Nurse chase, and there isn't really a ceiling on it like there is with killers like Wraith or Clown. Eventually with lower tier killers, yoy get survivors that understand the location and safety of pallet and window on each map. Every other killer is hamstrung to an extent by loops that are safe by design.

• ASAPTurtleASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Billy and Hag.