Home Discussions General Discussions

Which Killer do you wager Players will complain about being "Unfun" next?

Comments

• terumisanterumisan Member Posts: 1,146

My money is on ghostface since people are using him the non stalk way they might call for nerfs sooner or later and ruin him

• KenshinKenshin Member Posts: 912

freddy

• ZagridZagrid Member Posts: 799

I would put my money on the next killer to release if history repeats itself

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 7,545

After they gut Spirit I think they're coming for either Billy, GF, or Plague.

• bendermacbendermac Member Posts: 772

Freddy doesn't have an insane lunge. The devs already said all killers hve the same lunge. Freddy is just smaller and that's why it looks that way. The devs also said they wont touch the lunge on any killer.

As for who's next: Freddy, Ghostface or Plague

• EleghostEleghost Member Posts: 817

The unfun killers for me would be legion and doctor. Doctor because i just don't enjoy madness/screaming/skillchecks in the corner of my screen, also the snapping out of it. Legion because mending is very annoying still.

• RinthespookiRinthespooki Member Posts: 255

i second this.

And the worse part? Devs will cater to those people.

• BaerdicBaerdic Member Posts: 1

My vote is for ghostface. He's slowly being taken more seriously and big streamers are finally seeing his potential, and showcasing it. He's been one of my personal favorites and I never seem to struggle that much in red ranks. If spirit gets nerfed this will only push him further up alongside Freddy.

But remember kids, viability doesn't mean overpowered

• rch614rch614 Member Posts: 488

Freddy or Plague yeah.

I dread going against Plague but I guess it's the "good" kind of dread? Plague games take forever and you never know if your randoms are going to cleanse or not.

Then Freddy has all of his tools to slow the game down...yeesh.

Honestly I'd rather get stomped by a Nurse/Spirit/Huntress than to spend 20+ mins in a full stall Freddy/Plague build.

• KabuKabu Member Posts: 926

Freddy, Billy(again), Hag, and the new killer coming out next in December are likely candidates.

• SoloSurvivorMainSoloSurvivorMain Member Posts: 67

Facecamping leatherface

• Leatherface because once you're hooked it's over unless sacrifice

• DeKillerKillerDeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547

With how many people I see DC when I play Freddy, he seems to be next

• DeKillerKillerDeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547

His lunge is the same as any other killer and his teleportation ability has a long cooldown. That's already pretty balanced.

• InfinyMageInfinyMage Member Posts: 236

Freddy or Plague. We see them both pop up here in thread discussions. (Freddy for his slow down addons and Plague due to Thana+Dying Light)

Or maybe Doctor will become the next thing to complain about depending on where the Devs take it.

Or maybe it'll be the unreleased killer.

Only time will tell. But there diffinetly be another killer who takes the spotlight the same way Spirit has now.

• ChilledOceanChilledOcean Member Posts: 31

I know I'll be going for the plague. She eliminates half the chases and it just makes for less bloodpoints and less game. I think it would be nice if the sickness made it so you can't heal but requires the plague to still hit you twice. I'd be fine with that. But playing against plague I almost never pip just get a safety or depip and the bloodpoints is always garbage. It's not that I hate her kit I just think both sides are losing out on points and stuff.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,600

Plague doesn’t have enough time to puke on survivors AND still have to hit them twice. She has no map control. There is no point in her Vile Purge if she still has to hit survivors twice.

Her bloodpoint value is terrible though. It needs an increase. Demo gets a massive 800 points for a Shred attack but Plague only gets 300 for each time she breaks a survivor or downs a sick survivor. I rarely max out her deviousness unless survivors constantly cleanse and even then I probably won’t.

She doesn’t pip as well because of the one shot mechanic of Vile Purge. Same reason Billy rarely pips and Legion seems to always pip. Billy and Plague get less hits.

• Micheal_MyersMicheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,083

-sighs- Sadly.

Freddy.

Everyone complains about how "overpowered" he is or will become.

But he is completely counterable.

So..

Sorry I'm still sad that my main got nerfed for no reason.

But yeah.. Freddy will most likely be next. (Even though he's in a good spot like Myers was)

• VoodooMan7995VoodooMan7995 Member Posts: 137

Doctor (AGAIN).

He's personally one of my favorite killers, but people often message me on my playstation saying things like 'Wow Doctor dude? You suck!' Or 'Nobody Plays Doctor, Stop it and Die'.

He's super fun but sometimes I wish I'd just stuck to GhostFace, Hag, Huntress and Trapper.... Instead of adding Doc to the mix

• TheALIENTheALIEN Member Posts: 327

Hag, I betcha! 👿

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 2,599

Probably Freddy. No one likes playing against him, and a lot of the survivors find him pretty annoying.

• CrowFoxyCrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,254

His lunge isn't insane why does anyone think that. It's the same as every killer.

• THEghostfaceTHEghostface Member Posts: 296

Ghost Face for sure, but I hope not. He has a lot of counterplay to him, but people who sloppily attempt properly break his stealth or avoid revealing him if needed say otherwise.

All these threads about nerfing spirit, and I'm still sitting here angry about how they nerfed Michael EW1 vs. Spine Chill. Still to this day the most bs change.

• MiktheSpikMiktheSpik Member Posts: 74

I have this really weird suspicion that this guy also believes that decisive strike is also broken. Youre pretty cringe as a killer main talking made [BAD WORD] about unbalanced things. First of all. You think spirit is okay. At pallets, Spirits ability means that the survivor has to LITERALLY coinflip to get out of the tile successfully and into the next one. Hillbilly is a good killer. He has good mobility and a one shot ability that rewards the accuracy of killers for the most part. (Sometimes its them sick reads bro) now thr lack of turning capability and loud noise makes it outplayable. This makes it fun for both players. Saying spirit is unfun because you have to guess to get away from her isnt stupid or "unreasonable" its correct. Now there are players that say a bunch of stuff killers has is broken and say stuff like "OMG BASEMENT TRAPER IS BRKOEN OMG!!!!" But at some point you have to seriously listen to actual arguments being made. Someone saying something is unfun just because is okay to ignore but for you to have the audacity to ridicule people for saying actually correct thing. Then youre a victim of the same ignorance you preach about. And for the record, youre main complaint about legion. Let me address this. Lets put it on paper, for the cost of not seeing scratch marks and the some second exhaustion thing. You get increased movement speed the ability to not be slowed down by pallets or windows, seeing blood better, putting them injured state AND making them mend (which really isnt that strong but its still a nice part) and the ability to track anyone remotely close to you. Now i dont personally thing its super strong but id defintely say its not weak. And can see why some people would *say* its unfun, which in itself is just subjective. Take it how you want.

• InfinyMageInfinyMage Member Posts: 236

I am fearful for him being up under the scope next. I doubt that they could butcher him but i feel they might take away from what hes been since release. To me i see him as a anti stealth killer.

I do love me some salt messages when playing as the doctor. Lol it can feel lackluster sometimes playing him for results but hes still fun.

• OmansOmans Member Posts: 427

Already so many nurse players whining about how unfun she is because you have to wait an extremely small amount of time between double blinks, so......nurse.

And you've got a player saying he's won tournaments when the final match is bubba on Yamaoka getting a 4k against supposed great players, then looking down on other players as if this amazing tournament win gives his opinion more weight than other players. But that could be anyone.. The point is, there is unjustified whining on both sides.

• RivynRivyn Member Posts: 2,287
    edited November 2019

Plague. We saw that huge shift in threads just before Nurse's 'small tweaks' were released in the PTB, and a few pop up here and there since then.

Freddy is a strong possibility, at least his addons.

Same with Huntress and her iri heads.

Personally, I just see it as a bunch of crying survivors who can't think outside of looping. Anybody they see that can either mindgame them, or has an ability that requires non linear strategy, is up on the chopping block. I wouldn't be surprised if Tru3's anti heal Ghostface catches on and they start crying about that, or Otz's speedy Wraith.