Home Discussions General Discussions
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Name One Thing You Love About DBD

Comments

• HeyZeusHeyZeus Member Posts: 14

Getting adept on the character/killer so you can get the trophy and finally put the perks you want on lol.

• chanbyrschanbyrs Member Posts: 2

The Characters! All of them are unique in their own way (killers included) and i love how we have michael myers or the pig in the same universe as the trapper or the huntress.

• toxic_clowntoxic_clown Member Posts: 318

i love the people that play survivor. without them, i wouldn't be able to play my sweet sweet killer.

thank you to all the survivor players! <3

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,789

Long distance chainsaws

• LaraVermillionLaraVermillion Member Posts: 75

I love the many awesome people I met through this game and the hundreds of hours I enjoyed playing and talking with them :)

• StompaStompa Member Posts: 147

love the video of kote playing hag, the rest went out the window over the last few years

• LeobolicsLeobolics Member Posts: 28

This post is the living true that the killers are the only ones who enjoy DBD in this days

• GuertenaGuertena Member Posts: 337

Bringing licensed characters to play with. I love Laurie, Quentin, Tapp, Steve, Miss Pig, Myers.

• slayaslaya Member Posts: 30

Its kind of toxic, but i love when you get all 4 slugs at the beginning of the round, whenever I do that I let one person go.

• DaranahDaranah Member Posts: 1

I have to be honest... Its the best and coolest game to lose all your friends, better than moba... 😥

• whammigobambamwhammigobambam Member Posts: 635

When you're in a solo queue and everyone blocks the hook to save a survivor on death hook

• HuntressIsMyFavXDHuntressIsMyFavXD Member Posts: 132

I love being able fake the phase walk to mindgame a survivor into my hands

Being able to cross map snipe with huntress

• YungCloutking1YungCloutking1 Member Posts: 136

Steve

• JohnbleJohnble Member Posts: 175

Finding a combination of perks that works well for me. I've had the game for a while on PS4 and Xbox but I don't play much and haven't playtested a lot of the builds I have ideas for. Finding a build that gives me an amount of help to still keep matches challenging is defintiely my favorite part.

... Oh! I also really like Ash Williams 😂😂😂😂 that was a day one purchase.

edited November 2019

Fan art is pretty cool too.

Some folks out there are really talented.

@honestscript

That's awesome!

• NipexNipex Member Posts: 8

I love using Dwight and using head on, quick and quiet, inner strength, and DS, for that extra long stun

• USELESSUSELESS Member Posts: 1,151

I love when survivors dc Cuz i am good :)

• DarkskiesDarkskies Member Posts: 836

🐷

💖💖💖💖💖💖

• ggallinftwggallinftw Member Posts: 197

Love how the devs go silent and ignore major issues every time they break the game... so mysterious.

• EihpostaEihposta Member Posts: 6

I'm loving the archive and rift ATM!

But I main survivor so not much fun solo? I do love a few things to note

Team players:

Survivors who help and can pull off the last minute YOLO save!

Skillfull killers:

When I leave a match (dead or alive) and think to myself dayum killer GG!

Whether it's a cross map hatchet or a skillful nurse!

Or even dare I say it... A spirit mind game :D

• HuN7r3sSHuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211

Actually getting a head pop with The Pig

• OkapiOkapi Member Posts: 667

One thing I love about DBD is having all these horror franchises in one game.

• 4k under 3 min

• voiceofguns27voiceofguns27 Member Posts: 60

I can have a field day of both ends of the spectrum of why I love and hate this game. One BIG reason why I love this game is that it's not another FPS, RPG, or BR. It's a unique asymmetrical thriller/horror game. While I can understand the difficulty of balancing such a genre, the game keeps breaking more than it is fixed. Granted the game is in a better state than what it first used to be (I know this is everybody's go to first response), the game should not still be as broken as it is.

• BulletHunter404BulletHunter404 Member Posts: 10

grab someone in early game

• MissMoraMissMora Member Posts: 28

Dwight

that is all

• SethalasSethalas Member Posts: 4

After you get the second hit on someone, she/he screams, the music stops, and you get the nice animation of you wiping the blood away from your weapon of choice with a nice sounding " sllllshhhh".