Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

What’s Your guy’s favorite dbd Youtuber/Streamer and a reason why?

For Example, My favorite is monto since he’s pretty funny and has some smart plays.

Comments

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Monto,Tru3, and SpaceCoconut

Monto creates some imaginative builds and he's funny

Tru3 helps me learn a lot when it comes to analytics

Space is a cool dude and creates some good discussions, he also gets really [BAD WORD] evil sometimes which is always a treat 😁

• UsagiDollUsagiDoll Member Posts: 293

I also love Monto, he isn't a real try hard, he is just trying to have fun and is actually helpful by providing some decent perk builds.

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Probably Marth.

• Mert_MKMert_MK Member Posts: 423

Umbra, kittychipz, Zubat, Scorpionz and some more but these are the ones i watch the most.

kittychipz because she's a great survivor and very funny. Whenever something hilarious happens in the match and she starts laughing, i laugh even more LOL. I can imagine that killer mains don't really like her though because she makes it look like she bullies them in game.

Well about Umbra, i don't really enjoy watching Killer streams but Umbra is an exception. I never get bored of watching her play Huntress. She is also very friendly/chill.

Scorpionz, same as above but with Piggy.

Zubat is a great player on both sides. Always fun to watch.

• BlackburneBlackburne Member Posts: 141

Ochido and N00b3 because I like fleshlights, ctrl spam and ebony mories.

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 1,851

TricksterShadow, Otz, Marth, Tru, Umbra

• Sasori_puppetSasori_puppet Member Posts: 1,416
    edited November 2019

"fungoose" he is super nice

and "altruistic" he gets real funny when he is angry lol @altruistic

and I really like "DEERE" too

I don't watch the others because they are full of drama and some of them treat the chat bad

Post edited by Sasori_puppet on
  • thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 7,213

Puppers because he is a really good survivor and a super positive/fun person. He's probably the only one I watch for the commentary.

I watch almost all the others but mostly for game play.

• PhoxPhox Member Posts: 184

No0b3- I just enjoy his personality honestly, he is comforting to listen to. I rewatch all his videos when I can’t sleep.

and

Otzdarva- I have learned so much from him, he has a great attitude and is incredibly informative while he plays. I also have a soft spot since I’ve been watching him since he was playing dark souls.

• MikeasaurusMikeasaurus Member Posts: 1,094

Noob3 all the way. I stumbled upon his videos when I was watching a DbD Video of another YT'er, and instantly loved him. He's hilarious to watch, and has taught me a few tricks for Survivors too

• The_Bootie_GorgonThe_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 993

I used to watch tydetyme a lot. I don't know if I have a favorite currently. I do find farmer john entertaining. I also like when puppers/monto/satellizer play together.

• NoOneEscapesNancyNoOneEscapesNancy Member Posts: 204

For real, after watching monto is the one that got me into understanding how to loop

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 2,207

Puppers. He's usually pretty chill and fun. I like Hybrid Panda alot as well because he's pretty funny.

• HeroLivesHeroLives Member Posts: 1,710

Tokki , she has a really awesome personality. She’s fun to watch. She’s positive.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,193

Otz- Known him since my Dank souls days, was a treat watching him suffer have an incredibly good time doing the no hit run challenge specifically on Dank souls 2. So when I found out he started doing DBD content was quite enjoyable. Specially since he doesn't just play the meta.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 3,347

Monto especially when I was new he's the reason I know what the [BAD WORD] perks and add ons do

• StrancolStrancol Member Posts: 128

Otz , Monto , Tru3 and Zubat

• DelsKibaraDelsKibara Member Posts: 1,814

Otzdarva. He is probably the only DBD Content Creator I watch ^^

His videos are informative and entertaining.

• AngryFluffyAngryFluffy Member Posts: 363

No0b3, I just love his videos and the way he edit them. Also his voice is calming and he makes me laugh a lot.

• KycerKycer Member Posts: 322

Zubatlel

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,833
    edited November 2019

Monto because he comes up with all sorts of fun and interesting builds for both sides. He's really funny.

Zubat because he's an amazing killer and very chilled.

Otz and Tru3 as are both great for learning all kinds of things about the game. They are analysts of Dbd and both really nice guys.

Hybridpanda for his great humor, news updates, shrine watches, and all around fun factor of watching him.

Streamdad who is the definition of a gentleman. One of the nicest, friendliest non toxic streamers I've ever seen.

• StevePerryPsychOutStevePerryPsychOut Member Posts: 158

Ohm for casual, monto for builds, hybridpanda for shrinewatch and vs. Series.

My favorite right now is probably cowsIAM. He seems to be the one that most genuinely still enjoys this game after all the time put into it.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 2,333

Many of the streamers tend to be douches in one way or another, but there are a few who genuinely impress me.

• Tru3ta1ent
    • Marth (back when he still streamed dbd)
    • Fungoose
    • CrunchyEggRollz
    • Brother Cope
    • Jordirex (best huntress streamer)
    • ZubatLEL
    • Otz
    • Stream Dad
    • TheEntityLeftHand

There are probably a few I'm forgetting, but these guys are usually good streamers.

• YamiTheFurryYamiTheFurry Member Posts: 221

Tru3 he is the only one who understands the game's poor balance and calls it out, then provides solutions. Also he is entertaining and has a great accent <3

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 1,824
    edited November 2019

Noob3 is my most favorite you tuber, his voice is really nice to listen and he is really funny. His videos are really cool and fun to watch, I love his humor. His editing is not too annoying like from ochido. He is the best survivor ive seen and I learned much things from him.

Second best choice would be puppers, he is really funny aswell and a good survivor, he is like noob3 just older and bald :D. They both are a good team and nice persons. Puppers has a nice humor aswell, just missing some editing in his videos thats why I dont watch him that much compared to noob3.