The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Strongest main building

MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,064
edited November 2019 in General Discussions

We all know some maps have insanely safe and strong middle buildings. Which do you believe is the strongest?

A lot of buildings give me trouble as killer but Disturbed Ward I believe is the strongest. Four safe pallets, two God windows, and if the survivor has Balanced Landing...good luck to you. I typically try to avoid this structure as much as I can. Any competent survivor can loop a killer for five gens on this structure.

Grim Pantry is another structure I never chase on. You basically have to let them finish this generator. It’s not worth defending.

The Wretched Shop doesn’t give me nearly as much trouble as some players claim it gives them. The silo on Torment Creek gives me more trouble than this.

Comments

• YaiPaYaiPa Member Posts: 1,110
    1. Disturbed ward;
    2. Torment Creek/Wretched Shop
    3. Rancid Abbatoir
    4. Grim Pantry

Where disturbed ward is the strongest against every killer, torment creek and rancid abbatoir are rng based, and grim pantry becomes godlike against huntress, who hasn’t any counter against it.

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 1,550

Grim Pantry still existing is crazy. You can take a hit pretty much anywhere on the map and then get to the pantry. Same with the Ironworks window. Crotus Prenn building is also hilariously survivor sided.

• dfrenchieedfrenchiee Member Posts: 316

Coal tower, ironworks, and crotus prenn are insanely annoying to deal with

• KsoniKsoni Member Posts: 520

Strodie House. End of discussion. The strongest infinite in the game.

• TooKoolFoUTooKoolFoU Member Posts: 378

disturbed ward

father campbells

grim pantry

rancid...

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 1,773

1 Disturbed Ward

2 Ironworks of Misery/Rancid Abbatoir

3 Grim Pantry/Torment Creek.

I don't even include Haddonfield here because that map is garbage by itself.

• yandere777yandere777 Member Posts: 612

Haddonfield

Haddonfield

Did i mention haddonfield yet? No? Well haddonfield

• Spooky13Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,107

Disturbed Ward hands down is the most survivor sided building.

Haddonfield houses are strong, and downright broken is the survivor has Balanced Landing.

Ironworks is a loop that is really hard to mess up on. Unless you are Trapper or Hag, good luck.

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,351

Strode house, asylum, ironworks........ and I think its rotten fields with the stupid god window... grim pantry window is also stupid strong.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,064

Grim Pantry is terrible. That building is so heavily survivor sided. You can rarely get bloodlust. I avoid that building as much as I can.

Haddonfield is only strong with Balanced Landing while Disturbed Ward and Grim Pantry are strong without the use of any perks.

You can’t run any infinities on Haddonfield without Balanced Landing. Is it strong with BL? Absolutely. Probably THE strongest. But without BL it’s really not that strong. Other maps are stronger without the use of perks.

I never have that much of an issue with Coal Tower. The map is small and the main building is probably the most balanced of all the MacMillan maps.

I’ll take a wholesome Coal Tower over Groaning Storehouse any day.

Rancid Abattoir has the potential to have the strongest window of all the Coldwind maps. That window is terrible. That’s another structure I usually refuse to chase in.

Coldwind has some strong main buildings. The barn makes me wanna die.

• StrodeWinsStrodeWins Member Posts: 274

i find the wretched shop and the myers house to be best with loops. the wretched shop doesn’t require anything to loop it, and the myers house is easily the most op loop in the game with BL.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,479
    edited November 2019

Grim Pantry and Crotus are the strongest IMO. You can loop for days there if you know what you're doing. I've seen survivors hold killers there for an entire match. Yes I know foolish of those killers to not know when to break off. Just pointing out it can be done if they stay on you.

• Scal3rScal3r Member Posts: 182

Ormond

• terumisanterumisan Member Posts: 764

Disturbed ward imo