Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 3.4.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback

Zanshin Tactics needs buffs or a change.

Getting straight to the point, this perk is bad. You gave an already bland survivor perk to a killer as a even worst perk that doesn't synergies with any other perk.

There needs to be more added or change to this perk to make it even worthy of use on a killer perk slot. The other two perks Blood Echo's, and Nemesis area creative and thought out perk concepts that have synergies.

My suggestive buffs I would like to reccomend...

· When you vault or break a pallet while this perk is active, you do it 15% faster but it then goes on cooldown instead of hitting a survivor.

· Survivors who fast vault or throw down a pallet while in a chase are slowed by the hindred status effect for 3 sec while this perk is active and then goes on a cooldown and the timer can be increased to compensate.

If anyone else wants to add in ideas or buffs, please do.

I want this perk to feel as cool as the other two, it just feels lazy compared to the other perks that came out with this chapter.

Comments

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I like the 2nd one where Survivors are Hindered, that would really go with the quote of turning their strength into a weakness.

The perk is bland and for beginners only, ONLY.

The perk only showed me all the windows that Survivors could abuse on the new map, it was a nightmare trying to kill someone on that building and this perk only made it more stressful since I knew where they were going, that info did NOT HELP, just caused stress.

This perk just needs an added benefit besides the Auras, sure you know the pallet is there but what does accomplish? Foresight is powerful but only if you can do something with that info, you know a window is nearby but you didn't need a perk to tell you that unless it's on Lery's or the new map with the silly amount of Vaults that can abused without Balanced Landing.

• NoxeriasNoxerias Member Posts: 93

@HatCreature If they wanted to add a perk like this for beginners, they should just add it to the base perk pool instead of a dlc.

I agree, what's the point of having aura reading for vaults or pallets if you can't do anything about it. Yeah we see the vaults and pallets but there's nothing that helps a killer in the chase, ends the chase, or apply pressure with this perk.

Survivors can at least combo Window's of Opportunity with Quick and Quiet, Lithe, or the new survivor perk Any Means Necessary.

• PistolTimbPistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414

No, I think it's fine how it is. Only thing I'd change is to increase the range to equal windows of opportunity. It is good for map knowledge and great for beginners who don't know the maps too well. Killers like Trapper, hag and Freddy will probably get a lot of use out of it.