Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions Off-topic
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

besides dbd what other video games do y'all play

2»

Comments

• AwakeyAwakey Member Posts: 3,145

Tank: D.va and Hog

(Main) DPS: Sombra mostly but some Tracer. I'm basically a mosquito when I play DPS.

Support: Experience tranquility.

• LegionOfDumbLegionOfDumb Member Posts: 584

I play fighting games on the side, Street Fighter, Marvel Vs Capcom, Super Smash Bros, etc.

• Pokerface303Pokerface303 Member Posts: 110

Recently finished Death Stranding and I loved that and now I'm kinda in need of another story game to play.

• SolarFoxVBSolarFoxVB Member Posts: 90

How about Smite? I only started playing it recently because of the new crossover with RWBY, and I started rewatching that series because of it. Fantastic show.

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 2,630

DayZ, Minecraft or the Jak and Daxter series on my PS2

• MerGirl2003MerGirl2003 Member Posts: 110

When it comes to other online games, I normally play Paladins when DBD gets a bit stressful. When I'm too stressed for any online gaming, any horror game with a good story, Detention and Through the Woods are two personal favourites of mine.