Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Which killer do you play the best and which killer do you play for fun?

Basically the title which killer would you play to rank up and which to mess around for me i play freddy the best (his synergy is so good if i hook someone i have PGTW and BBQ so i just tp to a gen i see a survivor on smack it then chase the survivor down them put them on a hook same thing). But for fun i play impossible skillcheck doctor (because good luck playing him against low ranks *Sad face*) and Legion (Again good luck against good survivors).

Comments

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 2,855

I'm not good with any killer but have them all in lvl 50.

Leatherface, Trapper, Doctor is my favourites just for the fun factor. The rest is pretty..meh for the most part.

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Probably Spirit for best in terms of stats. Pig with Video Tape and John's Medical File would be second. Super sneaky dashes with plenty of stall.

As for fun? Doctor. There's something oddly cathartic and enjoyable about making everybody on the map SCREAM. I don't know why.

• TooKoolFoUTooKoolFoU Member Posts: 378

Based on people I can play well is very interesting. I enjoy the hillbilly, nurse, spirit, wraith, Ghostface.

for fun is more like clown,bubba, legion, trapper

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,838
    edited November 2019

I play best with Myers, and I also have the most fun with him. He's my main for killer.

Other killers I play for fun but don't necessarily do great with is Clown, Plague and Wraith.

• ASpazNamedSteveASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,783

My best/favourites are probably one and the same, which are Wraith and Legion.

Have a lot of fun playing these bois.

• SnapshotSnapshot Member Posts: 893

Most fun & best: Oni, Ghostface

Just fun, not best: Demogorgon, Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Huntress, Plague

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 12,234

Best probably Spirit, but thats because I have a decent Headset and ears.

Most fun with Pig.

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 454

I think I am decent with freddy and he is also one I play for fun.

My favourite killer to play as is Pig but I do better with Freddy

• ArrowTheGreat11ArrowTheGreat11 Member Posts: 306

I like Trapper for fun but I play Billy the best

• LegionOfDumbLegionOfDumb Member Posts: 619

I'm at my best with Freddy and Leatherface, but I do have some weird fun with Legion and Hillbilly.

• DelsKibaraDelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I'm the best when I play as Spirit.

But when I want to have some fun scaring survivors, I choose Ghostface and any indoor map.

• AlmoAlmo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120

PIG

And for just playing... probably Plague or Nurse.

• WickedMilk03WickedMilk03 Member Posts: 624

I play freddy and ghostface for fun, I will resume playing spirit after nerf bc dc's

• JesseJH28JesseJH28 Member Posts: 477

Best: Billy by a long shot. When I started playing, I always played trapper which just got stale. Tried a couple different killers and Billy became my favorite, probably because he resembles a character I played in a halloween attraction lol. Started getting better with him and he became my main.

Fun: I've experimented with Leatherface and The Wraith for a little bit, which is sometimes fun, but ended up becoming the same story as the trapper for me. More recently I've been playing spirit and really enjoying it. She might become a second main killer for me.

But I'd also like to become good with the nurse... Wish me luck on that one lol

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

For fun:

-Sniper/Impossible skillcheck Doc

-Scratch Mirror Myers

-Not hooking Legion (survivors LOVE this build)

When I aim to kill:

-Drift King Billy

-Silent bell Wraith (this depends)

-Silent Ghost Face

When I aim to win after I bother to do some practice:

-Fast charge Nurse (I typically need a few warm up games before I bring my Nurse out)

PS: This is all on PS4

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,581

I only play for fun and ranking up by itself doesn't appeal to me, so Wraith only.

• yoiyoi Member Posts: 338

to have fun i love wraith

to do best and rank up Hag, Freddy and Spirit (sometimes).

• DrVeloxcityDrVeloxcity Member Posts: 300

I'm good with and have fun playing as Pig, Demogorgon, Wraith and Spirit.

• YamaokaYamaoka Member Posts: 4,192

My best killer and the killer I have most fun with is double-speed-Bubba. Takes a while to get used to an almost 3 second charge time but having a slight chance to anti-loop and possibly multi-down people running around the same pallet using an AOE chainsaw attack is just overly satisfying. I just love Bubba even though he could need some serious love from the devs in terms of his base power.

• honestlybaffledhonestlybaffled Member Posts: 175

I play best pig, but I find Wraith fun.

• FluorescentLemonFluorescentLemon Member Posts: 257

Best: Freddy

Fun: Trapper, Ghostface, Hag

• Toxic_PlagToxic_Plag Member Posts: 42

I’m best with Billy and Demo

and I like playing GhostFace

• sensualsatansensualsatan Member Posts: 92

Best: Spirit, Freddy, Ghost Face, Trapper

Fun: Plague, Doctor (Impossible Skillchecks/Iridescent King w/ High Stimulus Electrode)

• ASAPTurtleASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

I'm best with Hag and Bully and play Huntress for fun.

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 7,426

I'm pretty ass at every killer and I play bubba myers and legion for fun

• tt_ivi_99tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Billy for fun and also the one Im most familiar with, tho I have to admit that Pig was my way to go if I wanted to have a fun time, that was before the devs nerfed her.

• xyzdxxyzdx Member Posts: 66

My favorite killer at the one I play as 2B huntress I love her long-range talk as well as huntress lullaby makes it impossible for people to get generators done. And the shape I love his ability to one hits survivors of the stock it's such a good ability and often leads me to victory.

4fun demogorgon he's one of those bounce Killers but because of that he's easily to a it's easy for him to lose also I often just get Lutz and then my portals destroyed.

• AwakeyAwakey Member Posts: 3,145

I play Pig and GF for fun, but I play Spirit to win.

• PistolTimbPistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414

If I'm taking the match seriously, I'll play Freddy, trapper, ghostface. If I'm goofing around, I'll play speed Wraither, huntress or hillbilly.