Home Polls
We're making some changes thanks to the feedback received from the PTB. For more details, click here.

Was spirit's issue actually collision?

HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 9,553

Just curious

Was spirit's issue actually collision? 59 votes

Yes
16%
PuggyMohawkToppingPanicCJsDBDAzurlynxFeryGENDonZwiebelpleasedontbetoxic117Venom368MagusDLByrd 10 votes
No
64%
Mc_HartyASpazNamedSteveGibberishBigyo369JetTheWaffleCatGamer00Spartagone45MegaWafflearslaNTheetisAssassinZodiacElkKeene_KillsTragicSolitudeTheRockstarKnightHamdaNRaptorrotasFireHazardlunaticlifterKillermainBTWm8 38 votes
Maybe
18%
SpacingLlamasGrandkuramaSkeletalElite[Deleted User]PennosukeBrucecastro81Creepingcam1070pichumudkipPigMainClaudetteJamesDBDResurrect 11 votes

Comments

• ASpazNamedSteveASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,501
    No

I picked No, but just because she has several issues. Collision was just one of them :p

• MrPenguinMrPenguin Member Posts: 331
    No

She has many issues, collision was just one of them.

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 1,948
    No

Spirits problem is her core idea "lose tracking, become unpredictable/invisible".

Some Survivors dislike having to guess the killer's next move, prediction or being the one to react in a chase.

Thus any survivor idea to fix spirit boiled down to "let us see her while she's still blinded"

Her kit cant be fixed without gutting it.

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,010
    No

No it was peoples inability to learn a different gamestyle to "looping".

• Creepingcam1070Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 316
    Maybe

I couldnt really say because I never play Spirit that much.

• ChiChi Member Posts: 774

Not voting. It isn't her sole issue.

• FeryGENFeryGEN Member Posts: 80
    Yes

Yes, im spirit main

• rd_dexrd_dex Member Posts: 224
    No

People mostly had a problem with Prayer Beads, and that there was no telltale when she is using her power making playing against her complete guessing game relying on luck.

• anonymous31337anonymous31337 Member Posts: 121
    edited November 2019
    No

I don't think it was a huge problem, but I am very glad they changed it. It was a cheap way to get hits, now spirit will require slightly more skill.

• ByrdByrd Member Posts: 34
    Yes

Perks can counter spirit very easily, spine chill etc. The collision was uncounterable however. The spirit didn't need skill to find you if she can just bump into you.

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 2,509
    Maybe

I said maybe since it was a major issue. And I did notice it quite a bit since playing more of her. Survivors can only loop these days, it seems, and that's a big part of what the Spirit can deny through mind games.

Prayer Beads were quite the cause of controversy and the recent change is very decent.

She's a strong killer for sure, with a lot of her potential being in the mind-games aspect. Collision did take part of that away though, with how easy it was to bump into someone and get a free hit.

• SkeletalEliteSkeletalElite Member Posts: 761
    Maybe

It was an issue, but it's not the only one. The nerf fixes a few issues, but she still needs some fixes.

• TheRockstarKnightTheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 1,436
    No

It wasn't her only problem or even her main problem. She had other things that need changing more.

• ElkElk Member Posts: 2,227
    No

I kind of liked it. It was like "oh.....hi there" "Wah!"

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,102
    No

No, it isn't the only issue.

The "fun factor" she brings in-game is another, but at least she has a counter to her ability now.

But that isn't really the only issues.

• GibberishGibberish Member Posts: 386
    No

Spirit was fine the way she was.