The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Game keep freezing on match start

crusadeecrusadee Member Posts: 15

Hi, i have a little problem. My game very often freeze on match startup. And its taking me to a match ending screen. Its like i left the match but i not, also my add-on's dissapear. I trying re-installing EAC, updating drivers, verify integrity of game files i trying to run game as administrator (xd). If you have any ideas to help me, go ahead 😎

Comments

• crusadeecrusadee Member Posts: 15

edit. not only on startup. I started match a 2minutes ago and [BAD WORD] crashed again.

• SilentSpectreSilentSpectre Member Posts: 728

Did you try reinstalling the game?

edited November 26
    edited November 26

I already played 3 matches without freezing, but in the third game at the end game don't take me to ending lobby and i didin't get exp. I think this game has some problems. Thank you for help if it keep freezing ill answer

btw sorry for my english xD

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 965

There are some issues with getting stuck at the end of the match, which I know the devs are aware of and looking into. :)

Is it now working properly other than that?

edited November 27

Okay. It keeps crashing on match start... Its so frustrating

Okay. If it's crashing, is it generating any kind of error codes? And what are your specs like?

edited November 28

My mistake, its not crashing. Its freezes my game at the same time that i can walk. Its takes me to lobby, its like i leave a match.

its not compuiter problem i think, its freezing really often, but not always so i think its game problem or something.

i3 9100f 3.6gzh

gtx 750

8gb ram

now my game freezed in middle of match and take me to the lobby

any ideas?

• FreyatheKindFreyatheKind Member Posts: 85

My game suddenly started crashing today and sending me to a crash report screen every single time I press ready to find a match. Sometimes when I restart the game it will crash before reaching the menu.

Was working fine this morning.

Validated about 5 times today. Haven't tried reinstalling though, seems extreme given this only started today and has been working fine before.

• FreyatheKindFreyatheKind Member Posts: 85

Time seemed to have resolved it for me. Mine is now working again. Not sure what the deal was.

edited December 2

I'll try to play several games and we'll see

still freezing...

Sorry for the late reply. I've been ill in bed since friday-ish. Stupid spinal problems.

What are your temps like? I don't think it's related. It sounds more like your connection might be getting dropped somehow from what you described. If that's the case, are you using wired or wireless and what region are you in?

edited December 4

Wired internet. Europe, Poland

Played few games without freeze, we'll see tommorow. Btw i changed resolution from 100 to 0

I think i fixed it, sadly i need to turn resolution from 100% to 0% Thank you for help :D

Huh, interesting. You might need a GPU upgrade then I'm afraid.

True, it's old