Home Discussions General Discussions
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Game Performance survey.
The information and answers provided are anonymous, not shared with any third-party, and will not be used for purposes other than survey analysis.

Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey
The forum is currently experiencing issues, we are aware and these are being looked into. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Stay safe in the fog!

Is an end game build still good as a killer

Recently I've been running ghost face with toth ruin bw and noed

Was wondering what I can change for a better build?

Comments

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

NOED is a insanely good/overpowered perk on ANY killer. But an endgame build wuth perks like remember me, bloodwarden and rancor is not that good.

• TooKoolFoUTooKoolFoU Member Posts: 378

bro. Bbq, ruin/pgtw, noed, bloodwarden. Gives you tons of points and control will a good endgame

• Mooshroome64Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 85

I would perhaps suggest swapping out Thrill for something else due to the fact that survivors are much more likely to cleanse all the totems if it's present - cleansing dull totems makes hex cleansing quicker + they are actively reminded of NOED being a possibility. Maybe BBQ to help you throughout the match + give you extra points?

• UnironicalygothUnironicalygoth Member Posts: 139

Intresting I haven't tried remember me yet

And ill probably swap thrill for bbq

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 3,553
  • anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 2,664

Personally I don't see it as a great build.

For one thing, TotH encourages people to do dull totems, as they reduce its slowing effect without giving the killer the alert, making hexes faster to cleanse in risky situations. That makes noed less likely to exist at all. If anything I'd say replacing noed with Haunted Grounds would be a better option. It adds 2 hex totems making it very hard to cleanse any, and makes it a 50% chance that they cleanse one that exposes them instead.

I don't like committing to endgame perks because most of them rely on specific scenarios to pay off at all. Blood Warden for instance is largely removed by just 99ing exit gates, a common practice.