Home PTB Feedback Archives 3.4.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

Just a friendly reminder, don't forget to balance your new map

Saw that nobody was talking about this really but the new map is poorly designed when it comes to the tile sets.

Comments

• FairP1ayerFairP1ayer Member Posts: 451

I’m just glad we don’t have another Hawkins or Temple of Purgation. The unsafe pallets on those maps alone make Them quite Killer friendly for better or worse.

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 3,100

I would actually like to see this loop with a non potatoe killer. This looks strong and MIGHT be an infinite, but with the dash and all the failed swings and bad reading it was clear that this wouldn't work on the killer shack.

And on the second try he left and was downed, also not the best example. And the third had no combination.

And is it normal that you can walk through killers while vaulting or kicking pallets?!

• FairP1ayerFairP1ayer Member Posts: 451

I was thinking the same thing, Ormond and Badham 1 have a pallet right in-front of the Killer Shack Window, so this isn’t isn’t the first time loops spawned so close to the shack you could rotate between them.

• OshiOshi Member Posts: 306

According on this video Oni is easy loopable m1 killer. Probably, will skip this killer, like Demogorgon.

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 3,100

@Oshi This video is bad, as I said. Bad killer, or just first time use. My first try didn't look much better :P

The Oni is very strong. In demon mode he is more agile than Hillbilly at an equal speed and has a deadly area attack like Leatherface. So a combination of Hillbilly and Leatherface, but a bit better. Pretty sure he will get some downtweaks