The Oni? Do people think it's fair?
Ok, so beforehand I will apologize for my crappy English. I hope you can understand anyways.
Alright, so after I have been playing for a while. Both with the Oni and against the Oni in the PTB I've came to the conclusion many others have. There are things with the Oni that makes him a bit more special. If I start to mention all the stuff that's been said (most of it) The Oni's Specialities:
- The Oni has a ability to track survivors who are injured by following blood drops, these blood drops can be seen behind objects and from far distance. There is already one thing we can use for tracking (ground blood). The new drops make the Oni pretty good at tracking.
- Oni also has a power almost like "The Hillbillys", except it's both faster and is way more agile. And at the end of this ability he can also make a hammerlike strike and 1-hit a healthy survivor. Something later discovered is that he can even make a full 180-degree turn at the end of his ability (nothing like hillbilly can do).
- Add: When The Oni is using his "hammer" power, his hammer can mess up 4 survivors by spam killing them. Example if you are unhooking someone and all The Oni were to use his power he can strike all of the survivors in front of his power.
Personal opinion: As mentioned at the end of his ability I don't think he should be able to make a complete 180. Also shown in a video of "OhTofu" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO3_0OFm-Gw In co-operation with ScottJund! Also wanted to add about the hammer power right now might be a bit broken, someone unhooked right in front of me and it spam-killed both of the survivors.
First off. I am not here to call the Oni either "overpowered" or "weak". I just want the communities viewpoints on the killer, almost all videos on youtube displays people playing the Oni, not actually going against him. So what's your view on the Oni? What do you prefer, a nerf or a buff? Explain why in case you got something you want to change.
- 1600 Hours
- Survivor main (most survivors prestiged max)
- Killer mains (Hillbilly & Spirit)
Would be happy to hear your views. Instead of judging each other, try have a "2-perspective" and see what people are trying to say. Thanks! :D