Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
The PTB has been re-enabled. To those affected, we'll be sending out a large sum of Bloodpoints shortly for you to spend as you please. These Bloodpoints do not transfer back to the Live version of the game.

Your Live progress has not been affected by what happens on the PTB.

Toxic SWF destroyed :DDD

Comments

• DuckApprovedDuckApproved Member Posts: 90

@aazimuth I mean honestly i'm just gonna stop explaining. Like did you read my post? They would stomp on any other killer and the one killer that can stop it is demonized by the community for having one op add on. I get it its bullshit, but so was their set up buddy. Maybe try to research before you make such absurd insults. Or try to open your tiny mind just a little bit...

• NegiNegi Member Posts: 310

People thinking he gives a crap if he used moris and best add ons when he just wanted to dumpster a toxic SWF. Nah, I bet he feels pretty damn good and I feel pretty good seeing their hook offerings and toolboxes + key did them no good.

• VenoxxieVenoxxie Member Posts: 300

Wow, so many biased survivor mains here or something? Everyone focusing on the poster playing spirit with a mori (that they said they didn't even use if you actually read the post), op addons, and good perks but no one looking at the fact that the survivors brought a key, good items, and meta perks and not to mention were in a discord call. The survivors obviously DC'd due to Prayer Beads Spirit... I wouldn't give them a rematch either if they did that.

And I bet all of you survivor mains in here usually bring your best perk set. But the killers aren't allowed to bring their best? And anyone salty with this spirit claiming to be a killer main, I'm sure you bring great perks and op addons usually too. It's fine when you all play with your best stuff but not when this person does?

Oh, boohoo, it's a spirit. Spirit overpowered. Okay? And? Are people not allowed to play a killer they like and are good at? I don't understand anyone's logic.

I, personally, congratulate them on destroying a toxic SWF. They were toxic, they deserved it.

• Mellow7Mellow7 Member Posts: 792

I find it funny, I mean look at these losers dc'ing in a KYF lobby with a reward on the line.it's really pathetic imo.

• aazimuthaazimuth Member Posts: 190

Ye my minds tiny for sure. But saying spirit is the only killer you can beat them with knowing spirit is busted just kinda shows that they're the better players lol. If they're better than you which it sounds like they are, they should beat you. That's how the game should be.

• BunnyTheHuttBunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

Congrats, you have missed the entire point of the story.

As for OP, this is pretty funny if it's true. Even if it isn't it was still a nice read.

• Umbrae_pkUmbrae_pk Member Posts: 482

Yeahhh, you only needed a Spirit with Prayer Beads, Mother- Daughter Ring, max tier perks, and an ebony to do it :D

• The_DaydreamerThe_Daydreamer Member Posts: 544
    edited November 2019

I don't care what killer you will use, with what add-on or offering and I don't care about the survivors.

I get why you you are maybe proud or just happy, but I think it's kinda pathetic to post this in a forum.

Like what are you trying to achive. I don't see any survivors do the same. Because this is bullshit for both sides.

And by the way, nice KYF Lobby. Some people here in this forum has some real issues.

• PistolTimbPistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414

Yer doin God's... er, the Entity's work.

• Hag.is.DtierHag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

That's the dbd community for you. Boasting egos as usual.

• DiamDiam Member Posts: 50

I don’t see the point of this post.

All it’s done is make people mad at you and/or make people against each other. It’s a cool backstory and I love a toxic swf being owned, but at the same time was it really worth it? I’m pretty sure the main purpose was the subtle advertising of your stream, and which you got the attention you were wanting. (Also I would like to note that even though you mention the Mori had no use, I’m fairly positive the survivors DCed so you couldn’t mori them when you were going to.)

What were you trying to achieve by posting this?

• Angelicus23Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

There was no point to post this in my opinion. I think this just promotes toxicity

• DiamDiam Member Posts: 50

It seriously is just creating toxicity and battling.

There is 0 good coming out of this post.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 4,162

I mean if 20 dollars was on the line id bring my strongest build to which wouldnt be any better because id just forever freddy them. Those 3 bnps and the key though ouch i doubt any other killer besides spirit could deal with that setup especially with the perks. But of course "spirit op boohoo" what you expect from survivors though i guess.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 7,816

False. The survivors saw he brought a secret offering. Wonder what it could be?! Do you think maybe it's possible the ones that DC'd were downed after being unhooked and about to be mori'd, thus their DC had no effect on the game and the mori had a huge one?

No way to know for sure unless the op shares the video but I see no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt when the whole purpose of this thread is to make himself look in the best light possible.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 7,816

Nah. If a survivor posted a similar story I guarantee plenty of people would be calling him out on it. Everyone can stop pretending this is a survivor VS killer thing. Everyone in this story comes out looking like a try hard fool but only one person decided to share the story on the forums like they're a hero.

• Johnny_XManJohnny_XMan Member Posts: 5,615

@The_Daydreamer

This could be said about literally 90% of the threads on here lately. lol

• Angelicus23Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

Can a mod close this discussion? this is not a "discussion" this is just a salty day of a guy that was so hyped and needed to share, this can't end in a civil way if people comment and answer.

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 3,007
  • ArtyomichArtyomich Member Posts: 281

Man it's been a long time since I seen a SWF that stacked. Good job putting them in their place, Ebony or not.

• yoiyoi Member Posts: 338

But but but brand new parts and toolboxes arent a thing. Brsnd new parte got nerfed arent strong anymore right? Right? Right?

• LanternsLanterns Member Posts: 83

Lol. Are we all looking at the same picture here? Look at those Survivor builds. You're gonna tell me the killer can't bring the good stuff too? Get outta here.

You did good OP. Hell, I would've done the same thing. Doesn't matter what anyone else says.

• AwakeyAwakey Member Posts: 3,145

I do this on the daily.

I'm not impressed. At all.

• PolarBearPolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

I don't know if you're impressed with this. Both using op stuff. If anything this just shows that the killer's op stuff is better than survivors.

• DuckApprovedDuckApproved Member Posts: 90

@Diam "Can a mod close this discussion? this is not a "discussion" this is just a salty day of a guy that was so hyped and needed to share, this can't end in a civil way if people comment and answer."

See I told him to shut up about getting my post taken down. I don't really take kindly to stuff like that. Its my post, my discussion, it is productive and its engaging people. If you can't see the two sides debating on this topic about what is considered too strong and how it is perceived by the community then I recommend that you ignore post like mine and similar ones. I guess him insulting me and disagreeing first doesn't count though and i'm not allowed to defend my opinion...

And so I will say it again shut your mouth,unless you have something that adds to the conversation.

This discussion has been closed.