The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report miscellaneous issues that don't fit into any other categories. Please check for a fitting section first!

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Iridescent Age Challenge not counting all badges

SlaymoreSlaymore Member Posts: 429

Have had 5 games with 2 Iridescent badges and each counted only as 1 - really pathetic you guys don't test more. All games on survivor side (PC).

Comments

• SynKaalSynKaal Member Posts: 3

Same here. Apparently it's counting games that you earn any iridescent, not the badge itself. 2 games with irid, 2 points registered.

• Lightsaber09Lightsaber09 Member Posts: 40

Yea im having the same thing

• SkitzoztikSSkitzoztikS Member Posts: 3

Played two games both where I received two iridescent badges in the match and each time only counted as 1 badge...

This was game one and as you can see two badges and only 1 was rewarded.

Here is game two and again two badges but only one rewarded...

I hope there is a fix for this soon and maybe those that have been affected should have the badges they actually earned count...

I hope this helps...

• SoulFeatureSoulFeature Member Posts: 3

They are aware of this, and have posted a status on their Twitter explaining that they plan to have it fixed with a hot-fix, which has no ETA as of yet.

• FibijeanFibijean Member, Trusted Posts: 3,252

As @SoulFeature pointed out, this is a known bug. The fix was planned to be released on Friday, but it was delayed because the devs wanted to test it more thoroughly to ensure that the changes don't mess with anyone's existing progress.

We should get more information about when the changes are planned to release at some stage next week.

• w_sohlw_sohl Member Posts: 24

I had one last night, got two, got credit for none. XBox

• mynacomynaco Member Posts: 10

Don't keep the devs busy my dudes, they're working on new cosmetic items rather than fixing game-breaking bugs like this and rank update errors.

• FalseFroggsFalseFroggs Member Posts: 40
    edited December 1

Literally came to the forums to post about the same thing. Hope they fix this soon D: