Home Technical Issues
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Game Performance survey.
The information and answers provided are anonymous, not shared with any third-party, and will not be used for purposes other than survey analysis.

Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey
The forum is currently experiencing issues, we are aware and these are being looked into. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Stay safe in the fog!

My game doesn't launch

This is the error that I get everytime I try to plat the game and I don't know to fix it. If you know how and have any tips, I would be grateful.

Answers

• Slay___Slay___ Member Posts: 602
    edited December 2019

Run these installers;

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\DXSETUP.exe
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2010\vcredist_x64.exe
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x64.exe
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2015\vcredist_x64.exe
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2010\vcredist_x86.exe
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x86.exe
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2015\vcredist_x86.exe

Then update your Windows and graphics driver.