Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

2 questions about healing

yobudddyobuddd Member Posts: 1,498
edited December 2019 in General Discussions

1) Is there any way to make skill checks occur more often for AutoDidact?

2) Botany Knowledge says “healing speed and healing item efficiency are increased by 33%”. Is “healing speed” referring to all healing speeds or just “healing item” speeds? In other words, does it apply if I don’t use an item? And does it apply if I use it on myself?

Comments

• ReylaReyla Member Posts: 41

Spine chill is the first thing that comes to mind for autodidact.

Botany works on all healing actions,including other people. It's a really under rated perk. I've been told it also works with self care, but I've never tested this myself as I have always hated self care.

• Andreyu44Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,528

1) I think there is only Spine Chill if the killer is looking in your direction

2) yes it referes to all healing speed and it also works on yourself.

Remember that "snap out of it" and mending are not considered healing actions

• yobudddyobuddd Member Posts: 1,498

Awesome! Thx guys! This will come in really handy for those healing challenges.

• PistolTimbPistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414

Botany knowledge knocks self care time from 32 seconds to 24 seconds which is nice. Otherwise you're better off running we'll make it, unless you really want a medkit to last a long time.