Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Why does bt keeps getting constant buffs because devs decided to release a garbage killer?

And they keep trying to make Legion work with other perks and mechanics in the game.

Comments

• DelsKibaraDelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Yeah honestly, they should just change The Legion and revert the changes BT got.

The Legion's power shouldn't have been tied to DW.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 4,075

Well legions kinda dead now since he lost synergy now with nemesis and bop and all the basic attack synergies so yay...

• LithuanianLithuanian Member Posts: 141

I feel like people only care about bt if they tunnel survivors right after hook :/

otherwise I don't really see a big deal, I don't camp so i dont even remember the last time had bt activated as killer except for insta heals which activate the mend thing

• A_Can_Of_AirA_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 1,387

They’ve now changed deep wounds to be based on sprinting instead of Terror Radius, which is because of how Nemesis interacted with it. So now not only is it even easier to stop deep wounds going down, but with the nerf to mend times it’s even easier to mend up. Deep Wounds is now the equivalent to gently rubbing a feather down the side of your arm. Watch this, next patch the mend time will be put down to three seconds.

• LordRegalLordRegal Member Posts: 1,429

I was just about to make a thread about this. Yes the mending timer change fixes Nemesis/BoP Legion interaction, but it’s a second buff in the same patch to BT, which is already a meta perk. No more can the killer in EGC smack the BT person and peel off to get the saver, forcing the deep wound person to mend or risk going down before getting to the exit gate. Now just keep running and you’re good!

• DelsKibaraDelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Survivors unhook in front of you very often midchase.

Something that risky needs to be countered with an equal level of punishment, now Borrowed Time basically covers it. Since it's no longer affected by the killer's TR and only goes down if you aren't sprinting or mending.

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

They killed legion and buffed BT. Gj BHVR, once again.

• LithuanianLithuanian Member Posts: 141

i think devs changed so you can hit unhooker even between the hook and also you can just ignore the unhooked guy and go for the unhooker -_-

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 4,505

So you don't see a problem with survivors instantly being rescued form the hook, before killer even has a chance to leave? And tunneling will only lose you games because of bt and ds. Every killer knows it.

• Just go for the rescuer , lol , it's not like we have original bt

• PrettyFaceKatePrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,706

Personally, if I can, I always hit the rescuer because of DS anyway. I won't refrain from giving a quick smack to the unhooked, so they waste time to mend. This change doesn't affect me in that regard. If for whatever reason I have to focus the unhooked, I usually count down from 17 from when I get the notification of the unhook, if I were close by, so their endurance expires, while I try to zone them in an area where they can't loop me easily, if possible.