Home Discussions General Discussions

Oni sucks balls

What the hell did we get for a killer? His hammer takes 10 minutes to throw down. This is a [BAD WORD] joke

Comments

• ArtyomichArtyomich Member Posts: 281

Still reinstalling DBD since the game is cool that I have to do that with every update so what happened to the killer? Thought he was top 5 apparently and couldn't be countered in a chase.

• joker7997joker7997 Member Posts: 899

It took me a couple games to figure out, so if you use his power and just tap the button it'll do a normal m1 attack, you need to charge it up for a fraction of a second like a lunge. If you charge it too much, dude starts raising his club in the air and looking at the ceiling. It's completely counterintuitive, every other killer you.lunge you just hold it down, try that on him and he becomes Bam Bam from the Flintstones.

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 2,959

Yeah, he feels terrible on console.

I am glad I didn't buy him and tested him out with a friend first. He is just awful.

• DarthRaneDarthRane Member Posts: 198

His console controls are terrible as you literally get MAYBE 10 degrees of turn exiting out of his charge so u less you are coming at them head on with no obstacles in the way good luck hitting them.

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 2,863

You have to use both analog sticks a lot unlike with most killers so it makes him a little hard for people.

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 3,403

He's probably gonna get nerfed. As they said one of the issues with him - "The Oni can rotate faster than intended with the keyboard or joystick during Demon Dash. "

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 1,957

Minor point, you have to keep in mind those players and other streamers play the game professionally for a living. Their results are often not typical

He is, he's absolutely trash in his current state on console. His club doesn't turn worth a crap

• EchorionEchorion Member Posts: 1,883

It's really really hard to hit anyone with that club, I've honestly given up on trying to I just M1 them or do a quick hit with it but I never lunge or charge or any of that it just doesn't work

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 4,651

blood balls, yes.

quite literally.

• Ramxenoc445Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 483

This killer feels like they have no counterplay unless I can find a sharp corner to turn and even then I think I just got lucky the two times it worked.

Get on console I'm pretty sure a brown rank survivor could bully him he's so bad right nkw

• vossler25vossler25 Member Posts: 416

Let's not forget that hooking just became impossible unless you're right there, boil over, flip flop, unbreakable and breakout (if everyone has it) good luck walking to them hooks, survivors again got an ultra boost, all of yui abilities are good, reset pallets, great I can't mind game with pallets as a killer anymore, they got tons of pallets now unless I waste time breaking it, quicker wiggle time for anyone 6 meters of you, great, 80% of the time to move not to mention the above perks I said which will give a head start and make movement harder for killers, does the devs even think? [BAD WORD] this, the game as a survivor just went from easy to lol immortal locations yeah ok, agitation and iron grasp, cool, so killers perks must be iron grasp, ruin, agitation/mad grit and dying light/thanatophobia, which survivors already know how to deal with and now is at a stupid level, oh can't wait to see this abused, I don't even know why I'm even on this game anymore, survivors been getting boring cause it's too easy and made EVEN EASIER and killers aren't fun cause you have 0 chance now at high ranks, and all the high ranks gonna try to mix in low ranks so they get games, the Devs pulled a YouTube quicker than YouTube has (console so seen these in action properly today) and is going to die, I'll give a few more tries see if I can come up with a counter but now the only viable killer is forever Freddy and survivors looking to nerf that, which Devs will cause they lack the capacity to see what is going on, Jesus Christ, yes I am upset, I loved this game, it was incredible, but the more crybaby survivors that was added, the worse it got as a killer so I tried survivor, saw no issues that these survivor mains kept crying over, the truth is "I can't bully them into submission, nerf" Devs, do the damn opposite, buff every damn killer, make the game tense, every game as a survivor is 0 pressure and I can now play a game without trying and as a killer it's pressure throughout, why? That shouldn't ever be the case, it should be the opposite, but if no one can get this new survivor buff countered, then for me and probably so many other players R.I.P DBD began good (minus no EGC) and died a pile of dog [BAD WORD]

• EchorionEchorion Member Posts: 1,883
    edited December 2019

I take it you have played as survivor and not killer, try playing as him for a bit. It's not as easy to do as you think; he controls like @$$

It's like trying to drift a u turn in a tank

Post edited by Echorion on
  • glitterboys666glitterboys666 Member Posts: 65

it’s painful to read ur sentence “get gud” is just cringe

• ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 2,676

In this case it might be the game though due to his controls being bad on console.