Home Dead by Daylight Forums Polls

Is Nurse really that bad after the rework ?

underlord99underlord99 Member Posts: 1,030

Is Nurse really that bad after the rework ? 51 votes

yes
37%
ImmersedNurseZerLukasFinancial_StabilityKenshinTragicSolitudeRaptorrotasxphillipxdoitagain_PickCollinsmusstang62Rasinbrancopperslypleasedontbetoxic117GlamourousLeviathanLordRegalSilentSpectrePolychrome_BakuBeanSnippingThisGuuy83 19 votes
no
60%
WeederickASpazNamedSteveSeiko300WeepingWallyJetTheWaffleCatSpartagone45shardsFearMunchiesTheLegendDyl4n1mellbypwad19970xEaABannedCatcricketscornerMedicSpirit7MrPenguinPennosukeUistreelSaitamfedBrucecastro81 31 votes
idc just please nurse mains stoo with the post about her getting gutted
1%
trevorj91 1 vote

Comments

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    no

She is still the strongest killer in the game.

However her skill floor got raised tredemiously, which makes her even more unattractive for new players now.

• rhodamiarhodamia Member Posts: 275
    no

I like her changes. For my killer side I mained nurse and hag. Nurse feels more balanced now. A bit harder to play. But still strong. Which makes it feel more rewarding in my opinion.

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    no

People who thinks that Nurse's nerf make her bad:

bruh

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

The changes are barely even noticeable, especially with recharge add-ons

• ZerLukasZerLukas Member Posts: 294
    yes

More of "that boring" than "that bad balance-wise". Waiting is boring and she has to wait a lot.

• ThisGuuy83ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    yes

The add-ons needed the nerf. But giving her base kit that awful cool down was horrendous.

• copperslycoppersly Member Posts: 2,318
    yes

And it's not like we haven't come up with better solutions for changes that make her weaker but still retain the core aspects and fun of playing as her.

At this point it's stubbornness and refusal to admit the changes were bad and try something better.

• underlord99underlord99 Member Posts: 1,030

I do miss playing against old nurse, it was very satisfying to be able to juke her. now I rarely see her.

• copperslycoppersly Member Posts: 2,318
    edited December 2019
    yes

Yeah how satisfying can it be after a 5 minute chase and she FINALLY catches up to you and all you need to do to completely undo the chase is juke a little left and avoid where her telegraphed hit is coming from?

That's only fun a few times max before it's just sad.

• ImmersedNurseImmersedNurse Member Posts: 2,487
    yes

I don't think she's bad at performing her objective. She's just now frustrating and very un-fun to play.

Spending a large proportion of the match looking at the ground and at your cooldown to see if you can blink again isn't an enjoyable experience.

• SaitamfedSaitamfed Member Posts: 1,454
    no

The rework surely hit her, but no. Sure, it's annoying waiting for the 3 seconds but in the truth her fatigue was too short to allow the survivor to lost her. What is annoying for most of nurse mains is that she has no god power. About the ones using basekit nurse I agree that nurse is not easy to play with but having a 2 seconds fatigue wasn't long enough for survivors.

• Creepingcam1070Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    no

No, shes fine and is still the best killer.

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,972
    no

Nurse is still the best, but she is not fun anymore to play somehow...

• Venom368Venom368 Member Posts: 321
    no

The reason they aren't common is because of how high her skill-floor has become. At the highest level, Nurse is the only killer that can still 4k with no perks or add-ons if the killer makes no mistakes throughout the game.

• Venom368Venom368 Member Posts: 321
    no

Nurse will be the strongest killer in the game until she either gets deleted or reworked to have an ability that isn't 'blink'. A nurse that doesn't miss blinks does not have a counter. Juke all you want, but a nurse with 1k+ hours is going to predict you correctly every time.