Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Q&A: Chapter 14 and 3.4.0

Comments

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 4,505
    edited December 2019

Why did you design Sanctum of Wraith this way? It is extremely dark which makes it nearly impossible to see anything, has a ton of vegetation, excessive amount of obstacles certain killers struggle to use their ability around, shack that leads into another maze tile etc.

• AfgkidAfgkid Member Posts: 2

Did Jon Rob create the Oni chase music?

• ThatbrownmonsterThatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

What was the most challenging part of the oni to create?

• RainbowPatooieRainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322

Why the change to deep wound?

• beck__beck__ Member Posts: 24

I really want to do well with Oni on PS4 but his slow turning speed with demon strike makes it very difficult. Are you going to address this issue?

Maybe give him faster strike turning on console only.

Thanks.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 3,043

Can you guys give us more info on the Doctor changes? Some descriptions changed and I would really like to hear how the changes are going :)

• GravnosGravnos Member Posts: 105

Why are there still critical bugs like basement glitching and sound breaking often still being released? What steps are y'all taking to work on the infrastructure/core of the game and to improve testing?

• Spooky13Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Due to the recent outcry at Legion's new rework, will the changes either be reverted or will they receive another rework anytime soon?

• LushyBunnyLushyBunny Member Posts: 76

Question: Will the devs look into killers on console? Console is a huge difference from PC and while Oni may be good on pc, hes pretty trash on console.

• KingOfGhostKingOfGhost Member Posts: 230

Why you make DW stronger ?

• StrodeWinsStrodeWins Member Posts: 274

question: since the new map is darker than other ones, are darker maps a possibility in the future (are you guys switching to a darker lighting)?

• SilentSpectreSilentSpectre Member Posts: 827
    edited December 2019

Is the doctor rework going to actually improve his gameplay? Or it is going to merely make him more annoying to face/play?

• VulSharkVulShark Member Posts: 3

Did Yui survived in her trailer ?

• Keene_KillsKeene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Will the Oni's prestige P3 be updated from the PTB version (which was basically the exact same as base outfit with the exception of the ultra bloody sword)?

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,227

Would you guys consider re-examining Spirit's post-phase speed curve? It currently feels really bad, almost like it's bugged.

• BunnyTheHuttBunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

Question: Why do you guys honestly thought nerfing Legion was a good idea, and when is he getting a rework too make him actually good?

• VetratheneVetrathene Member Posts: 1,256

Why did you nerf Legion and buff BT instead of fixing the add ons that was the problem?

• DwarvenTavernDwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,493

I'm curious, why exactly did deep wound get a serious nerf? Running really shouldn't pause the timer, it should make someone bleed faster. It.kinda defeats the purpose of Legion's power. I appreciate the fact that it still goes down when you're in the terror radius, but it gets heavily countered if I just run forever.

• aderpymuffinaderpymuffin Member Posts: 97

Why do you keep nerfing low tier killers for the sake of consistency and not giving them anything extra to work with? The community expressed how displeased they were with the Pig nerf yet you continue to do so with Legion anyways? I feel that a disconnect between the balance team and the community is starting to form.

• SkeletalEliteSkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,004
    edited December 2019

What tick-rate are the dedicated servers currently running and are there any plans to increase it?

• Yoshi39Yoshi39 Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2019

Does Kindred and Open-handed still interact like it did before? If it does, has the cap of 24m detection range been removed, or is it still present in the current build?

• MissBehavingXMissBehavingX Member Posts: 489

How did y guys manage to break the game so much after this update? Even after the hot fix the wiggle bar is still broken, it does show up but only after a few seconds.

• MedicSpirit7MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 684

Where did the inspiration for Yui come from? What inspired her aesthetically?

• icarlydotcomicarlydotcom Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2019

This is a long one so get ready

Is there a possibility of a bit of adjusting to spirits vault or even a special vault for the spirit since in first person it almost seems like she just crawls through very smooth and almost even a bit of phasing as she jumps through instead of her hopping through the window like legion.

Thank you for answering my question if you see them and thank you for making a wonderful game🤠

• Is there any plans relating to an obvious indicator that The Spirit is phasing or is there no such plan for that as of now?

• DarkPitDarkPit Member Posts: 87

Are theres already ETAs for the chapter 14 cosmetics?

Ps. Thank you all for the best Game ever