Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Kate Denson

Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

What do you all think of her?

Post edited by Swiftblade131 on

Comments

  • JEWberryJEWberry Member Posts: 76
    Hot
  • GunManSpyGunManSpy Member Posts: 50

    She looks cool and I like her perks especially "Boil Over" and "Windows of Oppurtunity"

  • RuniverRuniver Member Posts: 2,095

    She's a babe.
    The main feature is obviously the boob physics.
    Her perks are decent. Boil Over doesn't seem all that great seems too situational, but Windows of Opportunity and Dance With Me are great. (Especially Dance with Me + Lithe)

    Her scream is kinda weird tho.

  • DarXideDarXide Member Posts: 81

    @Runiver said:
    She's a babe.
    The main feature is obviously the boob physics.
    Her perks are decent. Boil Over doesn't seem all that great seems too situational, but Windows of Opportunity and Dance With Me are great. (Especially Dance with Me + Lithe)

    Her scream is kinda weird tho.

    There's jiggle physics now? Why doesn't the Clown's belly have it then? lol

  • Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited May 2018

    @DarXide said:
    There's jiggle physics now? Why doesn't the Clown's belly have it then? lol

    He does?

    In the store menu.

  • RuniverRuniver Member Posts: 2,095

    @DarXide said:

    @Runiver said:
    She's a babe.
    The main feature is obviously the boob physics.
    Her perks are decent. Boil Over doesn't seem all that great seems too situational, but Windows of Opportunity and Dance With Me are great. (Especially Dance with Me + Lithe)

    Her scream is kinda weird tho.

    There's jiggle physics now? Why doesn't the Clown's belly have it then? lol

    Because it's muscles, ofc.

  • YankeeSanYankeeSan Member Posts: 32

    Her backstory is kinda trash.
    "Lookat this girl, isn't she great, everyone loves her then suddenly graphic tentacle kidnapparoo"
    Given that the other survivors were abducted due to lack of hope, Kate was taken for No Reason and it doesn't really mesh well with the other survivors' stories or the feel of the game. tl;dr old man yells at cloud because bad lore

  • JesyaJesya Member Posts: 1,101

    I don't like her vocals. Something about them just really bother me.

  • Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

    @Jesya said:
    I don't like her vocals. Something about them just really bother me.

    That I agree with, especially getting hooked. Ear piercing

  • BintBint Member Posts: 60

    Her hair is too swishy. It's distracting when you're running Bond/Empathy.

    Also, she doesn't look much like her profile pic. Bit of a catfish situation going on :)

    Otherwise, she's fine.

  • Fre_Shavacado0Fre_Shavacado0 Member Posts: 106
    Not fond of her hair. From the back it’s great but from the front it overpowers her features, I will say though it’s very true to a country girl lol. Also, i want to hear her music.
  • PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    I like her hair. Unlike Laurie and her kind of long hair (I guess), this one has physics. Like when you are healing yourself, it properly covers her face, like it would if you crouched facing down. Small detail, but still.
    YankeeSan said:

    Her backstory is kinda trash.
    "Lookat this girl, isn't she great, everyone loves her then suddenly graphic tentacle kidnapparoo"
    Given that the other survivors were abducted due to lack of hope, Kate was taken for No Reason and it doesn't really mesh well with the other survivors' stories or the feel of the game. tl;dr old man yells at cloud because bad lore

    I can see where you are coming from. However, there could be a hidden meaning. The Entity taking the most hopeful person would be a test to break their will much more important than already despairing survivors.

    There is also that "melancholy(ic), even dark," song. Its not specified whether its the Entity's presence or a small spark of depression inside herself (probably being homesick, or feeling alone travelling across the country).
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @Swiftblade131 said:

    @Jesya said:
    I don't like her vocals. Something about them just really bother me.

    That I agree with, especially getting hooked. Ear piercing

    Completely unrelated, but how’d you use colors? I see the font= blah blah. But can you give me an explanation?

    Please?

    Pretty please!?

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:

    @Jesya said:
    I don't like her vocals. Something about them just really bother me.

    That I agree with, especially getting hooked. Ear piercing

    Completely unrelated, but how’d you use colors? I see the font= blah blah. But can you give me an explanation?

    Please?

    Pretty please!?

    I understand the but don’t know any color code number thingys

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018


    An explanation of which numbers to use I mean. I know the code but didn’t type it because it’d disappear. All I know is purple from looking at your format. Which is ff33cc <\font>

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018

    @Jack11803 said:

    An explanation of which numbers to use I mean. I know the code but didn’t type it because it’d disappear. All I know is purple from looking at your format. Which is ff33cc <\font>

    I GOT IT! Now I just need a color chart. Took so many edits of that comment to fully understand it...

  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    @Jack11803 said:
    I wonder....

    Nope...that deleted everything. What if...

  • Luigifan64Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    I like Kate’s model, customization, and sound, but I don’t like her perks because they all feel really underpowered.
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    From this day I shall only speak in color!

  • JesyaJesya Member Posts: 1,101
    edited June 2018

    @Jack11803 said:
    From this day I shall only speak in color!

    but that's in grey :P , and you typed front instead of "font" also don't forget the ending brackets at the end.

    The code is type your message here <~~~ you will need to quote this to see the code.
    a color wheel to find the color your like is: https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp

  • Kamikaze_RoseKamikaze_Rose Member Posts: 247

    I haven't read Kate's back story yet, but I assume there's an explanation as to why she looks like she's wearing a blonde wig. I don't know anybody who has hair that thick and full in real life without it being extensions or something.

  • weirdkid5weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,139

    She might be the only character I play besides Meg, if that gives you any indication at how I feel about her.

    Her scream is pretty annoying tho

  • CrtKazzCrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Everything is amazing except her scream. Please devs don’t make our ears bleed with headphones 
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

    Kate needs a nerf, her scream instantly mori’s my entire team... even herself.

  • SadonicShadowSadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

    I love her as a character because she is a country girl and growing up in Rural America it reminds me alot of home but gawd damn her scream is ear piercing. They need to fix her voice and she is golden.

  • MocaJavaMocaJava Member Posts: 9
    Like the model. Like the perks. Hate the scream and her whimpering is like fingernails on a chalk board to me.
  • RuniverRuniver Member Posts: 2,095

    @MocaJava said:
    Like the model. Like the perks. Hate the scream and her whimpering is like fingernails on a chalk board to me.

    They did change it in the latest patch.

Sign In or Register to comment.