A couple of QoL improvements that would make Legion a lot better. Devs, Please Read.
Hello, people of the fog. In the recent update The Legion has recieved a couple of nice changes but I still feel that there is still more room for improvement. So here's my suggested changes. I feel that theese changes would make The Legion a lot stronger than he is currently while simultaneously making him more fun to play as. There is no need for ALL of theese changes to be implemented, but I feel that The Legion needs at least some of them, if not all.
- Increased movement speed from 5.2 m/s to 5.28 m/s
- Reduced fatuige time after frenzy from 4 seconds to 3 seconds
- Now can be activated when the power gauge is filled by 50% or more
- Missing an attack in Feral Frenzy will remove 50% of the remainder of the power gauge
- Hitting a survivor who is already afflicted with deep wounds will significantly shorten The Legion's fatuige
- Frenzy power gauge is no longer reduced when landing an attack outside of Frenzy
- While suffering from deep wounds survivors cannot heal, repair, sabotage, search or cleanse until they mend
- Mending is now considered a healing action
- Mending now has skillcheks. If a survivor misses a skillcheck a portion of their deep wound timer is removed
and their mending progress is reset.
- Julie's Mixtape: Slightly decresed the amount of power gauge lost when missing an attack in Feral Frenzy.
- Joey's Mixtape: Moderately decresed the amount of power gauge lost when missing an attack in Feral Frenzy.
- Frank's Mixtape: Considerably decresed the amount of power gauge lost when missing an attack in Feral Frenzy.
- Cold Dirt: Considerably desrease The Legion's terror radius while not in Feral Frenzy. Considerably increase The Legion's terror radius while in Feral Frenzy.
- Stab Wounds Study: Moderatly increases the ods of triggering a skill check while mending. Mending skillchecks' success zones are considerably reduced.
Let me know what you thing about my suggested changes. If you yourself have anything to add I would love to hear your suggestions. :)