Home Discussions General Discussions
The September 2020 Developer Update is now available.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/194208

Some QoL improvements that would make Legion a lot better. (UPDATED)

LentoroLentoro Member Posts: 130
edited January 27 in General Discussions

Hello, people of the fog. In the recent update The Legion has recieved a couple of nice changes but I still feel that there is still more room for improvement. So here's my suggested changes. I feel that theese changes would make The Legion a lot stronger than he is currently while simultaneously making him more fun to play as. There is no need for ALL of theese changes to be implemented, but I feel that The Legion needs at least some of them, if not all.

Upd:

I have heard a lot of both positive and negative feedback from you guys (including the mighty Devs :O) and I have thus decided to update this post. I thank all of you for giving me your thoughts about my proposed changes. Please take a look at my updated Legion Buffs wishlist and don't forget to share your thoughts.

The Legion

• The Legion is now awarded 500 bloodpoints in the Deviousness category for downing a survivor suffering from Deep Wounds
  • The Legion now has a custom chase music (pretty please :3)

feral frenzy

• Increased movement speed from 5.2 m/s to 5.28 m/s
  • Increased duration from 10 seconds to 12 seconds
  • Reduced fatuige time after Frenzy from 4 seconds to 3 seconds
  • Now can be activated when the power gauge is filled by 50% or more
  • Missing an attack in Feral Frenzy will remove 50% of the remainder of the power gauge
  • Hitting a survivor who is already afflicted with deep wounds will significantly shorten The Legion's fatuige
  • Frenzy power gauge is no longer reduced when landing an attack outside of Frenzy
  • The Legion now has an option to kick a pallet during Frenzy and end the power immediatly

Deep Wounds

• While suffering from deep wounds survivors' deep wound timer ticks down 4 times faster if they are healing, repairing, sabotaging, searching chests or cleansing totems
  • Mending is now considered a healing action
  • Mending now has skillcheks. If a survivor misses a skillcheck a portion of their deep wound timer is removed and their mending progress is reset.

Add-on Changes

• Julie's Mixtape: Slightly decreses the amount of power gauge lost when missing an attack in Feral Frenzy.
  • Joey's Mixtape: Moderately decreses the amount of power gauge lost when missing an attack in Feral Frenzy.
  • Frank's Mixtape: Considerably decreses the amount of power gauge lost when missing an attack in Feral Frenzy.
  • Friendship Bracelet: Slightly increases Feral Frenzy movement speed, slightly increases Killer Instinct detection range
  • Never-Sleep Pills: Moderately increases Feral Frenzy movement speed, Moderately increases Killer Instinct detection range
  • Suise's Mixtape: Considerably increases Feral Frenzy movement speed, Considerably increases Killer Instinct detection range
  • Mischief List: Slightly decreases Feral Frenzy gauge consuption rate while Killer Instinct is not triggered
  • Mural Sketch: Moderately decreases Feral Frenzy gauge consuption rate while Killer Instinct is not triggered
  • Stolen Sketch Book: Considerably decreases Feral Frenzy gauge consuption rate while Killer Instinct is not triggered
  • Cold Dirt: Considerably desreases The Legion's terror radius while not in Feral Frenzy. Considerably increase The Legion's terror radius while in Feral Frenzy.
  • Stab Wounds Study: Moderatly increases the ods of triggering a skill check while mending. Mending skillchecks' success zones are considerably reduced.
  • Fuming Mixtape: Tremendously increases movement speed in Frenzy, considerably reduces the duration of Feral Frenzy. Considerably reduces the amount of the power gauge required to enter Feral Frenzy. Moderately increases fatuige time after Frenzy.

Please let me know what you think about my proposed changes. Thanks for sharing feedback, guys :)

Post edited by Lentoro on

Comments