Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
The 4.0.0 is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Just some perk buff suggestions

GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 14,020

Overcharge now applies a 5% base regression to generators upon kicking one along with its skill check.

Self-Care now takes 50% longer than being healed by someone else instead of 100%.

Small Game now comes with a totem counter.

Distortion now gains 0/0/1 token for unhooking other survivors.

Iron Maiden shows aura instead of location.

Unnerving/Overwhelming presence and Coulrophobia buff: now last ten seconds after leaving the terror radius.

What does everyone think?

Comments

• NMCKENMCKE Member, Trusted Posts: 7,179

Alrighty, I'll give some constructive feedback 😋

Overcharge now applies a 5% base regression to generators upon kicking one along with its skill check.

Seems fair to me because it's supposed to discourage survivors from repairing generators when the killer is nearby.

Self-Care now takes 50% longer than being healed by someone else instead of 100%.

Basically, putting this into correct perk format, other survivors heal you at 50% the normal healing speed?

I have to strongly disagree with this because it's already a mid-tier perk, I think it's in a fine spot.

However, I see what you are trying to do, so I'll suggest something that will achieve your goal while keeping the perk mid-tier.

Self-Care

You become less and less dependent on other survivors when dire situations occur.

Start the trial with the ability to heal yourself without a med-kit at 25% the normal healing speed, while other survivors heal you at 100% the normal healing speed.

For each sacrificed or killed survivor:

• Your ability to heal yourself is strengthened by 25%.
    • The ability of other survivors to heal you is weakened by 25%.
    • Med-kit efficiency is increased by 6%/8%/10%.

Small Game now comes with a totem counter.

This is fair and gives the perk more competition against Detective's Hunch.

By the way, I'm still going to be OP if this happens. You can't stop me. >:D

Distortion now gains 0/0/1 token for unhooking other survivors.

I don't like how you need a tier III version of the perk to get the ability to regain your tokens.

Just make this constant through all versions of Distortion and this will be great!

Iron Maiden shows aura instead of location.

This would be perfect, and maybe, just maybe, increase the Exposed status effect to 40/50/60 seconds? Most killers can't capitalize on this because it's easy to loop the killer for the short duration. 😁

Unnerving/Overwhelming presence and Coulrophobia buff: now last ten seconds after leaving the terror radius.

For the sake of consistency, can we match other range based perk effects like Leader, Street Wise, Vigil, and so on?

Basically, increase the effect out of TR to 15 seconds like those perks. Thoughts on that? 🤗

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 14,020

I agree with you on TR perks and consistency, I was actually suggesting that sc takes 24 seconds instead of 32 since it waste a lot of time, fair enough on distortion. I hope this clears up some issues. :)

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

I like these ideas! Though NMCKE makes good points as well.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 14,020

Also @NMCKE I wanted to avoid increasing the expose timer because Iron Maiden is supposed to be an information perk. :)

• AcesthetiicAcesthetiic Member Posts: 1,043

Iron Maiden should make all survivors exposed for the rest of the game.

I like the ideas! I definitely was thinking the same idea for Unnerving, Overwhelming, etc.