Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Okay devs, facecamping is definitely a “legit strategy”

I just played the game where i got facecamped, farmed, and then downed, farmed, and then killed all within 1 minute. then in the post game chat the killer says it was “for a challenge.” seriously?

how unfair is it to make these challenges that encourage mean, unfair and boring gameplay??? seriously it’s ridiculous.

please, fix your game!!

Comments

• Auron471Auron471 Member Posts: 1,020

Which challenge?

• kengeekengee Member Posts: 11

i'm not accusing you for body blocking. Since i'm playing both side i do understand how it feels to be facecamp. But this body blocking i mentioned not just 1, some SWF body blocks with 2 ppl when killer try to hook. If it's a legit strategy, poor poor killer side.

And yeah that facecamping too need to be punish severly when killer camping hooked survivor while there are no other survivor around. You can't tell killer camping when s/he circling around hooked survivor because the other survivor around hook trying to save.

• kengeekengee Member Posts: 11
  • SilentSpectreSilentSpectre Member Posts: 736

The devs have said over and over they will not punish camping (with the exception of the emblem penalty)

• StrodeWinsStrodeWins Member Posts: 274

it’s a reality that they are losing players left and right because of it though. there’s no ignoring that...

• FibijeanFibijean Member, Trusted Posts: 8,000

I didn't mean EGC, I refer to anything after the generators are completed as the "endgame", just from a general gaming perspective. Sorry for the confusion.

• DarthRaneDarthRane Member Posts: 198
    edited December 2019

They have lost way more killers than survi it's games take way longer to get into as survivor. And if youre in red rank your most likely getting a purple or green rank killer at best lol on console anyway.

I rarely get a killer in red ranks as survivor. Which is unfortunate cause I almost always get at least one other res rank with me while solo queing

• WillWolf76WillWolf76 Member Posts: 15
    edited December 2019

He wasn't crying, he was pointing out that survivors do all this crap to killers but whine when the killer does something back.

Devs have fixed it so survivors can body block but killers cannot.

• FibijeanFibijean Member, Trusted Posts: 8,000
    edited December 2019

The rudeness is unnecessary, and they're actually right. Bodyblocking is only reportable when it's done to a survivor, and even then only if done for an extended length of time.