Home Dead by Daylight Forums Technical Issues

Your session has expired. Please sign in

RagingCalmRagingCalm Member Posts: 407
edited November 2019 in Technical Issues

Platform: PC

Windows - Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763

Specs:

• CPU - AMD FX(tm) 4300 Quad-core Processor 3.8 Ghz
  • GPU - Internal Graphics(I could not find any info on my graphics card, so this is my best guess)
  • RAM - 8.00 GB(In Local Disk, it is actually 15.7GB free out of 930GB)
  • HDD/SSD - [How do I find this?]

Description: I click the join lobby button for Killer or for Survivor, and it will start searching for a lobby. After a bit(maybe 15 seconds), the screen first goes to the black background with DbD logo loading screen, then very shortly(about a second) I get put back to the opening screen when you start the game(Press space to continue). However, it also has a message(screenshot above) saying "Your session has expired. Please sign in."

Replication: I wouldn't know.

How often: This started happening approximately one week ago. I have tried Survivor and Killer almost every day, with the same results each time.

Screen Shot:

Troubleshooting: I have tried all the troubleshooting I could think. Uninstall+Reinstall the game, verify local files, go to forums to search for other users with the same issue(only one person found) - I even tried doing what it told me to do - Sign out of Steam then sign back in. None of those did anything at all.

Log:

Comments

• RagingCalmRagingCalm Member Posts: 407

I still have this issue as of update 3.4.1

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 10,623

For the record, your log says this is your GPU.

Radeon(TM) RX 460

The only thing I can think of, which I am absolutely going to admit is a bit of a hail mary guess, is that your username might be too long. Try shortening it in steam and see if it resolves the issue.