Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

Q&A: Chapter 14 and 3.4.0

1235»

Comments

• Its_Vigo_HereIts_Vigo_Here Member Posts: 115

I know you probably get this a lot, but what was the motivation behind the legion nerf? The movement speed is great! However without having access to basic attack perks being effective on him it kind of makes us viability in higher ranks pretty bad. I guess what I'm asking is, what was the motivation behind a change?

• JudgementJudgement Member Posts: 789

Now that the Oni is out and injured survivors drop more blood orbs, what are you going to do about No Mither?

• King9971King9971 Member Posts: 12

With the new pin addons, they only work after you hit the first survivor with feral frenzy. So my question is, will you update feral frenzy so that once it is activated, the killer instinct of survivors will be shown so that the pin addons can work on all survivors.

• ImmersedNurseImmersedNurse Member Posts: 989

What does the process of designing and implementing perks involve?

• Kagari_LehaKagari_Leha Member Posts: 509

Is Oni proud of his grand-grand-(add as much grand as needed)-daughter ?

• Kagari_LehaKagari_Leha Member Posts: 509

What are your priorities in the dev team considering the rework of certain perks/mechanics/killers criticized by the community (examples : legion, spirit, moris, keys, noed and decisive strike) ? Are you more focused on creating new content or balancing the actual content ?

• SpiritLover1133SpiritLover1133 Member Posts: 170

Hello, 

Will the spirit get another rework ?

Reason why i’m asking: after carefully examining the spirit changes, i noticed that the her add on Yakuyoke Amulet does not slightly ( 5%) decreases her movement speed but actually it decreases by 15% which is ‘considerably.

• Chaotic_RiddleChaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,861

Are you guys planning on doing anything with Legion? For the past few updates, they have received massive nerfs that have heavily benefited Borrowed Time, and some people would like to know if a rework for them is coming sometime in 2020.

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 1,037

do you have plans for no mither and lucky break to not leave blood orbs for the Oni?

• dweard22dweard22 Member Posts: 1

How come you didn't make the exclusives that you gave out to everyone, somewhat different to the actual exclusives before the oni update? It's cool that you guys want to include everyone but I miss rocking my golden feng 😔

• StainsStains Member Posts: 55
    edited December 2019

Why was onis chase music changed? I really like the previous one on the ptb

• DarKStaR350zDarKStaR350z Member Posts: 185

How do the cosmetic bugs make it through to the live game?

It seems Oni (red eyes) and classic Ghostface (sleeve) would have been noticed if anyone had played even one game as the killer long enough to activate the power.

It doesn’t seem a stretch to get quality assurance to play a full match using each cosmetic as there are not that many variations.

Genuine question, not trying to be rude or anything <3

• KiroSupKiroSup Member Posts: 2

Why did you decide not to make pallet lifting survivors as their passive ability (which recharges longer than the perk), but made this thing a survival perk in Chapter 14?

• AlexejheroYTBAlexejheroYTB Member Posts: 1

Will we get custom chase music for all killers, now that Oni has also received one?

• gqnacesgqnaces Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2019

Will Dead By Daylight ever see cross-progression?

I am not a fan of cross-play, but I would absolutely love cross-progression. I would main the game on PC but I have too much progress, DLCs and cosmetics on PS4. It would also be nice to play with friends on different platforms under the same profile.

• LentoroLentoro Member Posts: 104

Can we expect some buffs to The Legion in the near future?

• stinkyboi6969stinkyboi6969 Member Posts: 2

Is the text in the post game lobby recorded and considered when reporting someone? I often see people say very nasty things in the post game lobby and nothing is being done about it.