The 3.5.0 Q&A thread is now up! If there's a question you'd like answered, now's your chance to ask: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/120618/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues on PS4 specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Ps4 trophies

silverfoxlpssilverfoxlps Member Posts: 7
edited October 2019 in PS4

When will the skilled huntress, left for dead , wounded healer trophies be fixed on ps4 ? Thank you !

Answers

• xenofon13xenofon13 Member Posts: 234

No word from the devs about the trophies. Do not expect answer here.

• LuuneLuune Member Posts: 41

“Skilled Huntress” is so ridiculous. Don’t know how that could even happen to be in the game since it’s way easier (less throws) on PC to unlock the achievement. Same goes for “Left for Dead” since the end game collapse. Is “Wounded Healer” bugged? Because a friend and I are on it for as long as Jane has been released and we still don’t have it...

• xenofon13xenofon13 Member Posts: 234
    edited October 2019

Wounder healer trophy was okay, but they broke it with some bug fix update days after "Demise of the faithful" DLC. I know 2 friends who they have the trophy.

• silverfoxlpssilverfoxlps Member Posts: 7

I know we have way more to get still ! But I’ve played huntress a lot in 2 years and I’m pretty sure by now I would of got it

• JiggleWiggleJiggleWiggle Member Posts: 275

@silverfoxlps the wounded healer is bugged since may, i got it before that.

The left for dead trophy is actually harder since the killer has to close the hatch now or you wont get it (theres another thread about that already)

And skilled huntress was what? Hitting 1000 hatchets from more then 24m? I forgot that

• sonicbluraysonicbluray Member Posts: 1

Ask them to check over Medic and Handyman too, please.

• Axis_BoxisAxis_Boxis Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2019

Handyman has been bugged for quite some time as well for ps4. According to psnprofile, the last achiever of the the trophy was on September 15 which is more than a month as of this post. 4 of my friends have been playing for more than a year as Survivor main and have done more than 100 full gen repairs from start to finish and still not have gotten the Handyman trophy.

• FabVFabV Member Posts: 157

I got Handyman in August (I'm still on the 50 last achievers list on psnprofiles) but it was reported bugged before I started playing, to it seems to be a bit random.

I haven't achieved Medic though... so yes devs should really have a good look on that.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 1,176

PS4 Wounded Healer has been bugged for ages.

Left For Dead needs altering. At the moment it's only realistically possible if you happen to have a gen on 95% when the only other survivor is killed. You then to quickly finish the gen before the killer finds the hatch. Then if you are successful in completing the gen, you have to open the gate which is a challenge in it's self. Nightmare.

• BA86DKBA86DK Member Posts: 13

No mention of a fix to wounded healer trophy in the 3.3 patch notes... 😴

• Sinful_DreamsSinful_Dreams Member Posts: 53

I just need Medic for platinum. Lol

Just waiting here.

• Rokku_RorruRokku_Rorru Member Posts: 135
  • MaxieM0us3MaxieM0us3 Member Posts: 30
    edited November 2019

@Patricia Hey, do we have any news on the trophy fixes? Since May, I only wish to see Wounded Healer being fixed... Also, Handyman and Medic are bugged.

The only one known way to obtain those trophies is to repair the equivalent of 100 generators, or to heal 50 or 100 health states within a single match.

I hope that you devs understand that it’s ridiculous.

• MaxieM0us3MaxieM0us3 Member Posts: 30

I up this topic. I’m so tired of waiting for a fix.

• Kanes_InfernoKanes_Inferno Member Posts: 23

Any updates on fixing the PS4 glitched trophies?

• hematophagyhematophagy Member Posts: 96

Thank you so much, no devs have been noticing or caring about the bugs or talking about them and it's sad.

• Rokku_RorruRokku_Rorru Member Posts: 135
    edited December 2019

Hey everyone, I managed to boost the Medic/wounded trophy between 2 matches worth of heal farming, so I'm unsure if it's play session related the bug rather than only in one match, I think progress might be lost when you quit the game or after a few matches.

It's rediculous this has to be earned this way. I can even post the video of it here when I have a means to do so.

@PatBrutal @Peanits @Clyde_BHVR I don't know if tags do anything, but implore everyone else to do the same to get recognition for this 8 month or longer bug which has plagued the PS4 game for ages. Multiple threads with people reporting it, it's reported to be broken on psn profiles with the only means to get it to cheese it and ruin other peoples games by taking it hostage, how can you not see this as an issue?

• BA86DKBA86DK Member Posts: 13

The 3.4.0 patch has been released and the PS4 patch notes say among other things

• Fixed an issue that caused medkit healing not to count towards the Wounded Healer trophy.
    • Fixed an issue that caused trophies measured in percentages to reset when the user rebooted the application. 

Who wants to be guinea pigs to see if the wounded healer finally works again?

Hopefully it fixed both Wounded Healer and Handyman. Not sure if I should’ve already unlocked those or not but it sure feels like I should’ve. I’ll see if they unlock soon.

I’m guessing it’s fixed. I FINALLY got Medic and Handyman which have been glitchy to get, still haven’t gotten Wounded Healer but if those two work now I’m sure it does too.

• LuuneLuune Member Posts: 41

Got “Wounded Healer” a few minutes ago. Thanks for the fix. 🙏🏻

• ClintonClinton Member Posts: 126

I can confirm medic and handyman are working correctly now too. Best to get these trophies now just in case another patch in the future makes them buggy again

I got handyman and medic, still waiting for wounded healer to unlock... feels like I should’ve had it by now but I know the patch worked because I got the other two.

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 3,566

I miss ps trophies. I know I shouldn't be here but since moving to Xbox years ago achievements don't feel as special.

But yeah these issues are similar issues for Xbox players too.