The Archives - Tome Challenges
Hello , hope you're having a Good day !
Now with Tome I already out and we've had a little taste of what's to come .
I can say that some of these challenges are done in a Rush .
I know the first level of the tome is supposed to be introductory , but going Forward Level 2 seem to be fair and doable but as Level 3 came out it has many unfeasible challenges that even players like me who play the game regularly can not complete them in a legitimate way .
Especially the ones where you have to do multiple in a single Match .
I know Level 3 had been tuned down in a Hot patch Fix . But still a few challenges were too overwhelming .
So I hope going forward you'll take these points under consideration .
● Diversity - Challenges are Repetitive e.g ( Catch 4/5 Survivors in Bear traps )
● Include Rank in the Equation .
Red Rank Survivors won't fall in bear traps easily , killers would avoid breaking pallets if they see you have a flashlight etc .
● Avoid Toxicity, Challenges impact the Way the community play.
Most of the challenges esp killer side like Basement hooks , escaping without being hooked etc so Think how you want to influence people playstyle pushing players to do their best without being toxic to others and have a sense of achieving something.
● Make Reasonable and fair challenges .
Challenges that Require a set number of things like Blinding the killer 5 / 8 times in a single match are just too much unless you play vs a Rank 20 with low IQ / AFK or Farming . So think it through based on the community capabilities . Also only few Emblem challenges . Why not have stuff like .
○ Attain 100 % Generator Fix in a Single trial
○ Attain 100 % Generator Defense in a single trial .
○ Cleanse a total of 3 totems in a Single trial .
○ Complete a Trial with 1/2 totem at least left . (Killer)
○ Have 10 / 20 / 30 % killer Diversion .
○ attain 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 % Chases won as Survivor .
○ Win a total of 30/50/ 100 % Chases as Killer .
And so on .
● Include the whole community
Some Games would have Bonuses / Daily Ritual or challenges for DLC content bear in mind that not all players own DLC characters especially the more casual or those who don't have much time so don't leave them out .
Thank you for Reading this far and sorry for the long post . :D
P.S edited Typos.