Home Discussions General Discussions
The September 2020 Developer Update is now available.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/194208

Russians in post game chat

BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 1,831

So its not a secret that there are alot of russians in Dead by Daylight. I am not saying anything against ppl from there and have nothing against them personaly.

But why does literally EVERY russian writes in there own language in the post game chat? Is there a reason to it and would be nice if someone could explain that? For me it seems that the majority of russians dont know english properly. Anyway that is weird that they always write and probably flame you in their own language.

Comments

• MistikusMistikus Member Posts: 633

in my opinion they thinging all world speak in russian

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 3,315

So do you.

Why don't you speak russian like then?

• concious_consumerconcious_consumer Member Posts: 282

Coz they think that russian is like spanish or even italian

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 1,831

@Mistikus

Yea seems like that^^

@Weck

You are right!

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

English is the most common language of the world. I'm german and i don't expect people speaking german in every of my matches. That's why i'm speaking eglish in post-game chat. So i really can't understand people speaking russian in endgame chat.

• XetoilXetoil Member Posts: 94

I would imagine there are generally enough Russian people playing this game that there's a fair chance that out of any one game, at least one of the other four players may also speak Russian. You see the same behaviour from French and Spanish players.

edited December 2019

@FriendlyGuy

Yea same goes to me, I mean I see alot of germans ingame but even though I could speak in german with them I would always speak in english to let everyone have a conversation with us.

And I mean dont forgot, in German schools the english teachers suck, unless you study xD

@Xetoil

Yea true, when I see a spanish conversation I just add to that "me gusta pollos"