Home Discussions General Discussions

Devs don't know what fun is...

If this game got rid of or changed moris, ruin, stacking slowing perks/addons, this game would be in such a good place.

Nobody wants to play a 30 min game vs Freddy with Ruin, pop, dying light, sloppy with chains addons.

Comments

• DiamDiam Member Posts: 50

So are you saying Freddie’s are forced to run forever Freddy or they will get destroyed because survivors win too easily?

I’d have to disagree since I can win against survivors with no addons. You don’t need forever Freddy to stand a chance lol.

• sorrowensorrowen Member Posts: 742

I'll agree they have no idea what "fun" is they have a idea of "fun"

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 8,332

I'm pretty sure the devs do know what fun is. They just want killers to have fun too.

• The_Bootie_GorgonThe_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 1,812

Fun would be survivors only, then everyone could have "big" fun 👍

• concious_consumerconcious_consumer Member Posts: 282

They know what is fun. They made Death Garden KEKW

• OmegaXIIOmegaXII Member Posts: 1,604

You'll make killers miserable, and the only people who has fun is survivors

• TunnelVisionTunnelVision Member Posts: 863
  • GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,127
    edited December 2019

Just wake up against forever Freddy.

• not_Queefnot_Queef Member Posts: 350

Moris and keys are just a hangover from the early days of the game when the devs were still figuring out wtf they were doing. Same with maps and some other benign stuff.

I'm sure they will be changed eventually, just like BNP and insta heals have been already.

• hammertimehammertime Member Posts: 42

You are the type of person i camp "for fun". Lol

• bigbeefynachobigbeefynacho Member Posts: 252

"seem to DON'T realize"? I've witnessed a myriad of creative ways to split infinitives, but this takes the cake. smh

• asergioamasergioam Member Posts: 361
    edited December 2019

That's not exactly true, I want to play a 30min game against freddy. What I don't want is to play a 2 or 3 minutes game against Freddy!!!

EDIT: I don't want to play a 30min game against Freddy but I rather do that than to play a 2 or 3 minutes one!

• copperslycoppersly Member Posts: 2,162

Nobodysurvivor wants to play a 30 min game

No killer wants to play a 4 minute game either

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,173

But survivors must get 5 gens all the time, if they don't killer OP.

See how this argument solves nothing.

• VetratheneVetrathene Member Posts: 814

I see you think it only matters about survivor fun. Because you gave nothing to help killers in recompense for taking all of that away from them. Gens pop too fast without those kinds of things.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,180

No Killer wants to play a 2 minute game vs. gen rush squadron.

• ReylaReyla Member Posts: 41

This one has always baffled me Tbh, I'm really unsure why more people don't do this.

If you wake up against him he has no slowdown at all, outside of the perks. In fact, I tend to wake up against good freddys anyway, as snares if used properly wreck even quite strong loops.

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 1,923

It is hard to balance as fun is subjective. I want to survive as a survivor and be a competent team member. I can die if I helped my team get some of us out and I got to play a little.

When I first played killer I wanted 4k every game. Until I switched to survivor and learned some of the tactics to do so sux, now I want to get my BBQ stacks. Keep survivors on the edge of their seats the whole game and maybe get some gg's at the end.

But when BM shows up in the game I can switch my mindset to "rushing", kills or gens that is.