Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

Aftercare empathy or bond?

Currently running wglf (no i dont farm) bt self care and ds i am debating on throwing on one of these 3 what you guys think? I was thinking aftercare with synergy with wglf and bt but empathy and bond are nice to.

Comments

• StardustSpeedwayStardustSpeedway Member Posts: 587

Use Kindred instead. That way you'll be able to see the auras of every other survivor and you'll know whether or not you should dedicate yourself in going for the save.

• ReylaReyla Member Posts: 41

My fave is bond, but if you're going to be going in for saves a lot, which is seems that your build is geared towards, I'd say empathy. Gives you excellent info on any survivor being chased.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 2,348

Ill try that then i was thinking aftercare since its permanent until i get hooked

• rch614rch614 Member Posts: 488

Like @StardustSpeedway said, you should get Kindred if you're going for saves. It's an amazing information perk.

Otherwise I'd choose Empathy to help get into position / know where the injured person is getting chased.

• SilentSpectreSilentSpectre Member Posts: 773

Borrowed Time.

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 3,316

Depends on your goals for the match. If you want to know whether to go for the saves, Kindred would be best. Empathy would be really good if you'd prefer to use a flashlight and try to keep your team off hooks. Or even a toolbox and break those hooks as the killer approaches.