Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Remove all NEGATIVE effects in addons (Some addons will be needed negative thinks)

2»

Comments

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,581

Lol @ Shape hitting Evil Within 3 in 10 seconds with Fragrant Tuft of Hair & Judith's Tombstone.

• JAZC_CRJAZC_CR Member Posts: 207

@Boss said:
    Lol @ Shape hitting Evil Within 3 in 10 seconds with Fragrant Tuft of Hair & Judith's Tombstone.

obvious that some will stay the same

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,581

@JAZC_CR said:

@Boss said:

obvious that some will stay the same

Well yeah, but i'm just laughing at that possibility.
    Some Survivor: "Alright, found a genera-"
    Shape hits Evil Within 3 and kills someone
    "...Oh."
    disconnects

@thesuicidefox said:
    Freddy's add-ons definitely need the drawbacks removed. It makes most of his yellow and white add-ons pointless. White block should be -1s, yellow -1.5, green -2, and purple -2.5. Claws/Rake/Paint Thinner need a rework too (maybe it makes DW darker for survivors or something). Dresses shouldn't increase transition at all.

However some add-ons are REALLY strong so they need drawbacks. Class Photo is super powerful, so it should have a drawback to using it. +2s transition is a lot, maybe drop it to +1s transition (which in this case isn't a complete nerf since it's also giving you more time that you can see the others since it lasts the duration of transition). Red Pain Brush is strong too, but instead of drawbacks I would just rather it only affects his terror radius in dream world and nothing else (no reduced movement and no reduced transition).

Wraiths new add-ons don't have drawbacks IIRC. I think Wraith will be in a good spot once his update comes out.

Myers is another one where drawbacks are important. Judith's Tombstone is probably among the top 5 strongest add-ons in the game (along with tuft of hair) so it should slow you down considering you can just instant-kill someone.

don't forget wraith his addons sucks or the nurse addons, her addons punishment her so much is u use alone the addons or without alone

• steezo_desteezo_de Member Posts: 988

@JAZC_CR said:
    Like trapper and hag... the others killers deserve that

Dev McClain already said in one of his streams that he was going to rework negative effects on perks, and he mentioned Trapper and Hag specifically. He said he eventually wants to get to all the killers. You just have to wait for them.

• steezo_desteezo_de Member Posts: 988
    edited August 2018

@Visionmaker said:
    Because Nurse needs to be any stronger. 🤦‍♂️

Her perks are going to be tough to work on because her power is strong without add ons already. They might have to adjust her power first, before altering anything else, otherwise it would just be another bandaid fix.

Then again, maybe bandaid fixes is all they're going for at this point.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

I'd be down for this. Obviously some Killers and add-ons shouldn't be affected like Nurse and Judith's Tombstone/Fragrant Tuft of Hair Myers. I would love to have my 75% increased shock therapy range without the slower charge time on zappy boi.

• LarczLarcz Member Posts: 531
    steezo_de said:

@JAZC_CR said:

Dev McClain already said in one of his streams that he was going to rework negative effects on perks, and he mentioned Trapper and Hag specifically. He said he eventually wants to get to all the killers. You just have to wait for them.

Yeah wonder when another 2 years ?And what the fkt up before achiwe to this point.
  • TizzleTizzle Member Posts: 613

Every single Wraith add on has already been reworked in the next update. (3 weeks)

Freddy is apparently next. (9 weeks)

• IronWolf115IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

I absolutely support this on Leatherface.

He just needs anything at this point

• PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 6,750
    edited August 2018
    For most, I agree. A brown add-on doesn't need a downside.

Though for the super powerful ones, I'm okay with them having downsides to make them more fair. I shudder to think what scratched mirror would be like with no downsides.

@steezo_de said:

@JAZC_CR said:

very nice indeep

@Peanits said:
    For most, I agree. A brown add-on doesn't need a downside.

Though for the super powerful ones, I'm okay with them having downsides to make them more fair. I shudder to think what scratched mirror would be like with no downsides.

i agree with some addons have negative thinks, but all the addons i guess is just unfair

• Sandt21Sandt21 Member Posts: 536
    I'd settle for them fixing Leatherface's chili addons, as they currently don't add any effect, positive or negative