Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
The PTB has been re-enabled. To those affected, we'll be sending out a large sum of Bloodpoints shortly for you to spend as you please. These Bloodpoints do not transfer back to the Live version of the game.

Your Live progress has not been affected by what happens on the PTB.

Will you please stop killing yourselves on the hook fOR FIVE MINUTES!

2»

Comments

• Warlock_2020Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,868

I don't play much survivor anymore, but when I'm on the hook and I see 3 other survivors hiding behind trees and I'm about to hit second stage? Bye Felecia. If I'm being face camped and you are working gens, I'll hang around to the bitter end.

Suicide on hook is not toxic, it is what it is. First we whine about DC's, which really do suck. But leaving the game "legally" is not something we should frown upon. I'd rather that than DCs.

• DiamDiam Member Posts: 50

I don’t see people putting words in my mouth as personal attacks, however I will spot them out and not let them slip by. However, likewise, it’s going nowhere.

• karatinac97karatinac97 Member Posts: 210
    edited December 2019

And yet again I'm not going to let you put words in my mouth because you obviously haven't understood a single thing I've said. And you've seriously contradicted yourself.

This only became a problem because YOU made it a problem. Don't try and make me look like the bad guy when you're overreacting over nothing... I'm still confused as to why you're offended when I told you that people have killed themselves on hook in front of me?? Genuinely baffled. It had nothing to do with you, I could have replied to anyone else with that comment. I quite frankly wish I had because I wouldn't be writing this right now.

I'm not looking or replying to this thread or you again as this is one of the dumbest misunderstandings I've seen on this forum. Jesus. Bye forever.

• Sorry but I don’t consider suiciding on the hook toxic. Yes I’m sure a ton of people suicide for petty reasons and that sucks big time, but I think there’s people that suicide who aren’t petty or salty but they have other reasons.

• SplinterverseSplinterverse Member Posts: 385
    edited December 2019

Here's the deal. So long as the rank reset works the way it works, I may suicide on the second hook when it's near the reset and I want to get out of a certain color rank. Sorry, but I don't want to end up stuck in a certain bracket when the reset happens. If you don't like it, contact BHVR and suggest alternatives to ranking (perhaps unranked play).