Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Level 4 is coming, hows your progress?

Comments

• RobertCopRobertCop Member Posts: 25

I'm at 64 i believe. I only have 3 challenges left the flashlight killer while hes holding a surv, the noed and need 2 more survivor escapes

• Starlord707Starlord707 Member Posts: 1

I’m tier 58 and done every challenge up to level 4 and once you do all the challenges all you have to do is get one tier a day and eventually you’ll get tier 70 before the rift closes, that’s if you are Willing to waist all day grinding

• DudeDeliciousDudeDelicious Member Posts: 6,847

What’s a tome?...

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,833
    edited December 2019

Tier 70 and all challenges done. I am a good Dweet.

• Herman_CMHHerman_CMH Member Posts: 181
    edited December 2019

tome is a series of missions in different level. Currently it is tome 1

• DudeDeliciousDudeDelicious Member Posts: 6,847

Lol, I’m being sarcastic.

I’m implying that I don’t give a crap about the challenges or the rift.

• Fog_KingFog_King Member Posts: 249

I already hit level 70 in the rift and the only challenge I have not been able to do is save someone carried by the killer by blinding the killer.

• PistolTimbPistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414

Near 60. There's some cool stuff here and there but I hate how there's 8 reskins of the same 2 charms. Feels lazy AF

• SpringeySpringey Member Posts: 154

Level 46 on the rift, still need 3 challenges in level 3 of the tome, should be done with the rift before i get to complete all tome level 4 challanges.

• w_sohlw_sohl Member Posts: 101

Tier 60.5, Level 3 complete

I just asked survivors for help completing the killer challenges. I actually got two to agree to allow me to sacrifice them in the basement during EGC.

• Herman_CMHHerman_CMH Member Posts: 181

Is that all of the players who reached tier 70 have purchased the pass then?

• justaSpirit_phasejustaSpirit_phase Member Posts: 142

I’m really angry because I haven’t been at home lately so I haven’t been able to even complete the first 5 challenges In the third tome which pisses me off >:(

• ASAPTurtleASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Tier 70. Only charm I use on any of my characters is the Nectar Vial.

• OrchidOrchid Member Posts: 38

I m tier 58 and i am stuck. I don't do challenges anymore because I cannot get past the Noed and embelm thingy. I will play casually and try to get enough xp to finish the rift pretty much. I am not going to attempt those horrendous quests anymore.

• Mooshroome64Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 34

I'm just under tier 56. Got all challenges done. I'll put in the auric cells if I get to level 68 + since that'll return the 1000 it costs.

• Helevetin_nopeeHelevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408

Already tier 70 so Im fine

• TheRockstarKnightTheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 1,202
    edited December 2019

I can't answer for them, but I got it done by running NOED, Bloodwarden, and STBFL, and not killing anyone until the EGC starts. Once it began I slugged someone with NOED and camped their slug.

Everyone had that Last Minute Hero challenge at the time, so I knew they'd be greedy for the unhook. And if a person came to heal the slug up, with max STBFL, I could just trade slugs.

Once the timer got down low enough I hooked the slug near a gate and walked away. They were instasaved, and everyone died to the Entity thanks to Bloodwarden.

Since Last Minute Hero isn't needed by everyone, you might wanna wait to do this vs a SWF, since they'll probably be greedy to save everyone.

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 2,768

Tier 60. My goal was 20 per tome.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 4,382

done with all the challenges.

rift level 50 i believe

• tetsuotetsuo Member Posts: 151

Tier 68, I don't think i'll put this much time for the next Tome tbh

• concious_consumerconcious_consumer Member Posts: 282

I'm at lvl 70 with bunch of unfinished challenges. I will probably never finish them because I couldn't care less about lore in this game

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 3,839

Just hit level 80 on my BLM and have been enjoying Shadowbringers raid/content.

Oh sorry about the rift...yeah I stopped playing ages ago.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 2,333

I've done all the challenges :)

• S_PandaS_Panda Member Posts: 539

If I remember right I'm around tier 55 and I still need to kill 2 obsessions, prevent gates from opening with presence, and the flashlight save...

• pabloddiablo316pabloddiablo316 Member Posts: 84

Got the spine chill and save in endgame and blind killer while carrying to do. For killers, 3 x grabs and 2 kills in endgame.

Apart from the fact the game s broken again I cannot even get in atm due multiple errors but when I can so what. Eve1 has gotten so damn toxic over getting these done when I am on that not ever gonna get them :(

• Level 59 IIRC, all challenges done.

The only one that was a problem was the five traps challenge because I swear to God the first two survivors I’d trap every match would insta DC. I had to eventually farm with someone after two people DC’d.

One match I had two people in the basement and I trapped every entrance but both survivors must have been hiding in the upstairs lockers, I get across the map and there are unhooks with all traps still set. Two run right into traps, another gets down, DS’s me and runs into the third trap, all three DC 😆

• xChrisxxChrisx Member Posts: 900

Tier 70 everything done

• KaijuKaiju Member Posts: 256

I finish it like a month ago with the challenges as well