Home Discussions General Discussions

If you were a survivor, what would your perks be?

2»

Comments

• csandman1977csandman1977 Member Posts: 1,818

If i were a survivor....hmmmm

Hatchet Man - You are tired of playing the victim, once per trial you can grab a hatchet from a locker. The next time the killer would hit you with a basic attack, you can dodge the attack and repeatedly hack into the killer. The killer is stunned for 5 seconds and is afflicted with deep wounds status affect.

Scaredy cat - You can climb trees or walls to hide from the killer.

Truffle shuffle - You can only face the clown in any trial. Also you and clown get in a belly measuring dance off. Loser concedes the trial.

• nimesulidenimesulide Member Posts: 39
    edited December 2019

Handyman - The hours of DIY work taught you this and that. Repair great skill check success zones are 10/20/30% wider. Cleansing a totem gives you a token up to 4 tokens. For each token, you get a 5% stack-able repair speed bonus when repairing a generator alone. "I can do anything by myself, just let me handle it."

Not today - You do your best under extreme pressure. When you became injured in a chase, your speed boost lasts 1 second longer. Also, you leave no scratch marks after becoming injured for 2/3/4 seconds. "Dying here is not an option for me. Not today at least."

Robust work - Your work was always hard to mess up. When a generator you repaired before enters regression, the maximum amount of regression will be 30/20/10%. "Don't you dare ruin my work"

Post edited by nimesulide on
  • LegionOfDumbLegionOfDumb Member Posts: 429

Heckler - Anyone whose played a shooter knows, camping is never cool.

Whenever the killer starts camping you at the hook, insult them as long as your within a 10/20/30 meter range.

"Since you're here, wanna roast s'mores?"

Vitriolic Hatred - Years of experience will tell you when someone is going to take advantage of your goodwill and stab you in the back.

Whenever another survivor does a toxic move, you gain a token, up to 8/9/10. For each token you have, the toxic survivor's breathing gets 3% louder, there bleed out timer is speed up by 3%, their hook time is speed up by 3%, and they gain a blood point penalty of 3%. Also they get a special ass kicking from the other survivors that guy screwed over.

"Thanks for stabbing me in the back, I'll enjoy laughing at you in hell!"

Good Legal Team - Assault is not okay, under any circumstance. So suing someone for doing it is usually justified

Every time you are hit with a killer's basic attack, special ability, or get hooked, you gain a token up to 3/4/5 tokens. At the end of a trial, if you survived, sue the killer for assault with a deadly weapon, reckless endangerment, attempted homicide, and damage to private property, with each token representing a lawyer. However, every time you complete a generator personally, stun the killer by flashlight or pallet, or open a chest, the killer also gains tokens up to 3/4/5. The killer gains as many lawyers as they have tokens and sue you for trespassing, assault with a pallet, unnecessary force with a flashlight, vandalism, and theft

"I'll see you in court!"

• thereals3vinthereals3vin Member Posts: 24

This thread has made my day 🤣

• StrodeWinsStrodeWins Member Posts: 274

“Blow Up”- once per trial, this perk is useable.

while being carried, complete an extremely difficult skillcheck and pull out a grenade and blow yourself and the killer up in a sacrifice.

all remaining survivors automatically win and the sacrificed double pips and gets 100% gained BP

BP awarded post trial.