Home Discussions General Discussions

Tome level 4

So any idea on the time it releases? i forgot what time level 3 was release, i believe its in an hour but i might be wrong does anyone know? also do we know if any of the challenges have been changed? (unhook 3 at endgame and darksense 4 gens are a slight worry)

Comments

• GhostofYharnamGhostofYharnam Member Posts: 440

Tome 4 comes out today?

• kisfenkinkisfenkin Member Posts: 141

I can't remember the others for sure, but it was either in thirty minutes, or two hours and thirty minutes.

Basically either 11 am EST or 1 pm EST were when the others came out.

• FibijeanFibijean Member, Trusted Posts: 6,866

You were correct. At the time of writing this comment, the level IV release is due in about 25 minutes.

• PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 5,693

They'll typically launch at 11 am ET (about half an hour from the time I posted this).

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,570

Tome 4 I don't know, but for level 4 is 11 AM ET

• yoiyoi Member Posts: 338

i still have one from the tome 3 to make wich is rescue someone with end game collapse still active wich means ey killer i hope u play so bad so i can maybe resuce someone wich may be easy on coms but for solo survivors is the ultimate infuriating thing to do, i didnt have further problems with the others most of them got them first try but this one man...

• EdysEdys Member Posts: 783

The only thing you can do is to open the gate as soon as possible, run empathy and BT and hope one of your team mates screw up.

also, a map that can track killer belongings can be useful to cleanse all the totems beforehand: if NOED is in play you’ll be screwed