Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Which killer/survivor could you live WITHOUT?

Comments

• rayoxiumrayoxium Member Posts: 112

Spirit definitely, games are always not fun to play. Spirits perks can all go as well. Every single of one of them. I could go without Claudette, just specifically Blendettes, I don’t have a beef with her specific character 😂

• AvisDeeneAvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Jake and Spirit

Unless the player playing Spirit is new or a potato, the match almost always goes in her favor.

I just hate Jake and his smug face.

Freddy is a close second because I hate facing him.

Hillbilly only because the way he looks violates me. It hurts to look at his stretched skin and fills me with anxiety.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited December 2019

I'd live without Huntress, shes meh to me

For survivor Ace, he's also meh

• darktrixdarktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Killer there are two that are just tedious to go against - and since I dislike both equally I will list both:

Spirit - Majority of the mind game potential is on her side, unless you run a build specifically to counter her - it's mostly just pure luck against her in a chase. Boring.

Plague - Well no heals, no altruism from healing, playing a no mither round with the added annoyance of having to look at an ugly green splattered screen that obstructs your view the entire game.

Survivor - I could really live without most of them, there's not really a survivor that annoys me since they are just skins, but if I had to choose one it would be Jane's. They tend to be pretentious thinking they are all that and a cherry on top.

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 4,505

kate/nurse

• TheRoyalOwlTheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

Probably GF and Steve

Both seem to garner the more toxic players

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,824

Legion and Jeff. As a matter of fact, just get rid of that entire DLC. Ormond is terrible.

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

Doctor and Nea, cuz Doctor is boring and weak, perks are ok but still, and Nea cuz no one likes Urban immersion and No0b3 wannabes

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

I could live without Hag. Most boring killer imo.

As for survivor, I would delete Feng Min 😈

• Mellow7Mellow7 Member Posts: 792

Laurie and Huntress.

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,257

Plague and Steve.

• xenofon13xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

Huntress and her hitboxes can go to hell.

Delete Huntress or bring back old hitboxes. (OG players understand) But after that, no one will play huntress (like nurse now) because you know...hitboxes was fine back then.

Huntress mains: toxic gameplay/hitbox abusers.

• EnlyneEnlyne Member Posts: 429

Killer: Spirit

Survivor: Ace

• RepliCantRepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Huntress, ######### that annoying ######### lol

• WhTe_Tygre_DBDWhTe_Tygre_DBD Member Posts: 295

Well I never go against clown so how can that happen?

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

I could live without Plague. Sorry fellow plague mains.

I think my least favourite survivor is ace. I just don't like his style and his attitude.

• justaSpirit_phasejustaSpirit_phase Member Posts: 142

Tbh, I’d say no clown and no ace :/

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 2,972

Killer: Trapper, Meg (Meg mains are for some reason more dangerouse then most killers)

Survivor: Nea

• ALostPuppyALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Quentin. He looks so horrible that I'd rather him be obliterated from the game at this point since his rework is never coming.

For killers either Clown or Spirit. Clown because he's just a boring piece of ######### and slowdown abilities are just so fun, Spirit because her mind games of skillfully holding the right mouse button to down me gets tiring after the first time she does it. Her visual design is still cool though

• ElkElk Member Posts: 2,267

Ace and Clown

• LofepramineLofepramine Member Posts: 169

Huntress (her singing irritates me a lot) and Jane cause I find her voice very annoying, she sounds like a pig. If they both were mute, then my options would be Pig and Steve.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,494

bye Legion, bye Laurie! o/

• darktrixdarktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Legion is another one I could live without - not so bad as when he first appeared, but he basically just craps on everything survivors have to defend themselves.

• AcesthetiicAcesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

Stop saying Ace you sick people! Obvious choice is Laurie and Legion. Even if Legion is already gone.

• twistedmonkeytwistedmonkey Member, Trusted Posts: 4,282

Quentin and Plague

Quentin he has no good perks and his model is boring.

Plague as I dislike the puking aspect with the infection and the strongest part of her power being in the survivors hands. I also dislike the gameplay it causes as it promotes gen rushing since the game is just better being over as quick as possible.

• lynelmanelynelmane Member Posts: 549

I could seriously go without Feng. I hate her face.

Micheal Meyers can gtfo.

• Hillbilly and Laurie.

No one uses Laurie’s perks unless you want to run the killer, but then you can just put her perk in the blood web and we’d be good to go. And with all the other chainsaw or chainsaw-like running abilities on other killers? The Hillbilly is underrated and rightfully so.

• Scratch that, take Leatherface. I haven’t played against a single one who doesn’t face camp and I would happily do without playing him myself.

• dont_ask_me_againdont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490

Claudette and spirit.