2»

Comments

• DepressedClownMainDepressedClownMain Member Posts: 924

I have time on Clown, but I wouldn't say my games with him are relaxing

• Seltas0208Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

I've mastered professionally losing

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,824
    edited December 2019

I’m not the best killer but I’d say I can play Plague and Spirit the best.

I’m a bit rusty on Spirit. Combined with the fact that sounds are broken, her power is bugged, and I don’t play her as much...I’m just not as great with her as I once was.

• Some might call me a masochist, but Nurse, Clown, and Myers.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112

Legion, spirit and leatherface are always relaxing.

• rayoxiumrayoxium Member Posts: 112

Is it ever possible to master Huntress? She has such a high skill cap and I feel that I’m getting better and better all the time.

she is fun as hell though

• Alice_pbgAlice_pbg Member Posts: 5,066

I can't say I mastered any killer, but it has always been relaxing to play trapper

• ExerlinExerlin Member Posts: 1,217

Hag. I have a lot of time in her alone, and I even tend to do very well with her against a team with multiple flashlights.

• tetsuotetsuo Member Posts: 151

Ghostface, Pig, Bubba

Trying to master big boy Myers now

• GalklifeGalklife Member Posts: 726

wraith and pig

my ex mains: pre reworked freddy, hilly, doc, bubba (from latest to 1st ever main)

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,227

Before his rework I would say I mastered old Freddy. I would play him without Ruin or NOED and survivors would tell me I was the best Freddy they played (at rank 1 no less).

After that, Spirit and new Freddy.

• 28_stabs28_stabs Member Posts: 1,474

The Basement Bubba is the most relaxing killer.

• BanrodusBanrodus Member Posts: 4

Probably Wraith and Doctor - there are still plenty of games where the survivors are like 10 steps ahead of me and I become a sweaty boy again though...

• WhTe_Tygre_DBDWhTe_Tygre_DBD Member Posts: 295

Spirit, Hillbilly, Huntress, Nurse, Trapper

• The_Second_ComingThe_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110

I've mained Wraith since 2016...but in addition to him, I'd say I've mastered Myers, Billy and Doctor. Though, Doctor will need "remastering" soon I suppose.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

None right now.

I was pretty darn good with Nurse back in the day. But I've gotten so rusty since then.

Still, Nurse is probably my most played killer.

• scorpioscorpio Member Posts: 324
    edited December 2019

I don't feel like I have mastered any of them, but I am the best with the Spirit, pretty good with Pig, Plague, Billy, Ghostface, Hag, Doctor, and Wraith, and getting better with Trapper, Huntress and Oni. The rest I either don't like (Legion. Demogorgon, Clown), don't care much about (Myers, LF, Freddy), or I'm just straight up terrible with (Nurse).

But yeah killer is never relaxing no matter who I'm playing or what rank I am.

• FancyMrBFancyMrB Member Posts: 1,228

I wouldn't say I feel like a master, but I am most confident with Hag and Pig ^^

Their playstyles suit me.

That could also be why I struggle to get to red ranks... I know they aren't the 'meta' killers but they do have their strengths.

• FJSJ_LunarFJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230

I kick back and meme at rank 1 with legion and still nab 4ks.

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 8,050

Nurse, she's still OP in my opinion but let's just keep that a secret from the devs! 🤫

• Helevetin_nopeeHelevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408

Pretty much every killer aside from Huntress and Nurse. Sometimes I do good with them, sometimes I play like a rank 20

• Helevetin_nopeeHelevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408

How tf is Nurse op... She's still the strongest killer, but definetly not op

• BlueFangBlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
  • A_Can_Of_AirA_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 1,456

Oni, he’s much stronger than people give him credit for, but I guess when you rely on an unintended mechanic to get easy downs, he seems a lot weaker when it’s removed. Imagine if corrupt purge went through walls as an unintended mechanic or Ghostface could stalk you through walls, and then they removed it and people started calling them useless while overlooking their true power. It’s a shame.

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 3,370

Nurse, Huntress, Myers, Ghostface, Wraith and Legion. Killers I find a lot of fun and I also have the most success with them.

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 8,050

That's question for a different topic, I want to stay on topic. 😁🤗