Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

This Game is Way too Easy for Killers

Comments

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112

Spirit became easier for me after her changes, no collision gives me new strategies and I didn’t rely on no vault animation.

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 3,302
    edited December 2019

How is that a carry? First you don't care about unhooks and manage to do 1 gen (the first one was a team gen). In the meantime your team manages to do all the unhokos and another gen. Then you have a long chase that us casued by the Pig trying to mindgame safe pallets, while your team does another gen. Then you disturb your team finishing the last gen, causing a down. Really don't get your evaluation. It was a normal game against a medium killer, your team did mostly better than you state

• JacksansyboyJacksansyboy Member Posts: 174

I play both sides, and i think both sides are easy, which means the game is fairly balanced. However, i can chill out when I'm playing survivor, i can sit and M1 a generator all game, and if i have a good team, i might not even see the killer. Then if a killer chases me, if i last even 50 seconds, that's more than half a gen done, even if only 1 other surivor is on a gen. As killer, skill makes or breaks you. But you rely on the survivors messing up, most of the time, even at rank 2 or 3, survivors play poorly. That's why killer can feel easy at times, but the game fully depends on survivors. If they are good, killer can feel hopeless, but if not, you can easily destroy a bad team. Killer is supposed to be stronger than 1 survivor, so they can actually win. 1 vs 4. So if I'm chasing 1 survivor, if i don't down him in 40 seconds and get on another survivor within 15, i could have 3 generators going off 2 minutes into the match. If they had pallets like how they used to, 1 survivor could just throw every pallet down, not even bother looping or hitting the killer, and unless the killer leaves them, that killer will lose. And OFC they removed INFINITES. That defeats the whole point of the game. Yet they still have 2 or 3 loops that aren't quite infinites, but are super safe, super strong loops for even trash survivors to get away with. As the game is now, I'd say it's fairly balanced, just needs to be smoothed out. And there is a huge skill curve, making expert players gods compared to noobs, and the game doesn't have good matchmaking to keep them apart.

• Seltas0208Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056
  • Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

Yeah, I think the Devs should add 4 pallets at every single tile and deacrease gen speed. This post is probaly just bait so lets just meme

• darktrixdarktrix Member Posts: 1,790

You mean like learning how to counter each and every killer and their add on/perk combinations means nothing...sure.

• KrystressKrystress Member Posts: 52

Idk how you think constantly chasing survivors was fun. It gets annoying.

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 10,520

I just don't think that is true.

• malloymkmalloymk Member Posts: 1,073

Can't speak for PC but on console it's definitely killer favored. And I play both. Survivor is almost unplayable.

• SaintsxSinnersSaintsxSinners Member Posts: 52

Are you high boy? How is survivor almost unplayable on console?

• malloymkmalloymk Member Posts: 1,073

Wait times and ######### games. Just unistalled. See ya!

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

This is wrong and it's easy to prove with the stats the devs have provided:

According to the stats Red ranked games have a higher Kill rate.

Remember that Red ranked Killers are facing Red ranked Survivors baring SWF. (although there is a bug that makes the other way around not true). Now, regardless of what the specific number is you should expect the harder role to gain a relative advantage over an easier role as the skill of both sides increases. An example of this would be the Nurse, who's Kill rate spikes in red ranks compared to the general population.

It doesn't matter what the numbers are or why they are what they are, the thing we are looking for is just a change in kill rate from non-red ranks to red ranks. If the Survivor role was Harder then getting better at Survivor would have a disproportionate impact on escape rate compared to the Killers, yet this isn't the case. Thus Killer is the role that requires more Skill.

• OhSkipperOhSkipper Member Posts: 17

LMAO. do you really think its a challenge to reach rank 1 killer LOL. killer is so ez, i had not played killer in a few months i went from rank 17 to rank 1 within a few days. its on my twitch profile if you want to take a look. survivors are too predictable and just trash 90 percent of the time. I went against 1 maybe 2 squads that actually sorta gave me a challenge ( in ironworks ) i literally do not get why killers dodge swf like if swf are automatically better. yes if youre a god survivor you can take over a game, but if you get hooked its probably game over for the rest of your team if they dont crank all the gens before you get hooked. killer is to easy, and if you dont think so youre probably just a trash can that doesnt use any logic or mind games, and if you do try to mind game you probably mind game yourself. im not saying buff survivors and give them more pallets like OP is saying but if you really think getting to rank 1 killer is hard you probably are just no good lol. i play both survivor 50/50 and i enjoy both equally. Also, nerf NOED, if you use NOED on any killer your just admitting your a trashcan, yea you can cleanse the totems but youre still admiting your trash at the game by equipting a crutch perk. Remove the haste or remove the exposed effect. good killers dont need NOED, and it hinders your growth.

• FJSJ_LunarFJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230

Rank 10? Woahhhhh lmao

Save some pussy for the rest of us lmao

• konchokkonchok Member Posts: 1,161

The point was not that I am some killer god. It's quite the opposite. It's that I'm over-performing as killer.

• KuromiStarwindKuromiStarwind Member Posts: 325

Brown and yellow ranks as well as solo survivor are pretty tough

• RivynRivyn Member Posts: 2,792

Yeah. . . no. If you were that far up in the rankings, you'd be both far more objective, AND knowledgeable. Your post lacks both.

If you can't make use of the numerous pallets, jungle gyms, windows, etc, then you're just a rookie survivor. Or don't wish to learn. Either way, no.

• NamesCrisNamesCris Member Posts: 6

This is the most BS post I have ever seen.

• SaintsxSinnersSaintsxSinners Member Posts: 52

How does that make it killer favored? That has zero to do with the gameplay.

• SafetyOffSafetyOff Member Posts: 68

I agree. Killer is easy.

And the mechanics are dumb. Killer can dowb you at any point on the map, but for survivors you can juke and loop killer ONLY SPECIFIED LOCATIONS.

You're not at X location? Guess you're dead to killer. Oh you have to run 50 ft to get to the loop, thank god they made it impossible to get to because of killers like Spirit, Nurse and Billy who can run you down across the map instantly.

The game for survivors is beyond frustrating. Only games you can win in solos is versus below average killers. If they're average or above, you will most likely lose.

• FJSJ_LunarFJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230

You're not though.

Because rank 10 is literally nothing

Not only that, but rank, for the last damn time, does not equate to skill.

• DBDITDBDIT Member Posts: 169

There is some truth to what you're saying. The devs are at fault at the end of the day, but it couldn't be any more obvious that they cater to killers. Killers are always complaining about gen rushing (which isn't a thing because it's the survivors main objective) and there was a guy on here saying ruin should basically be a default on all killers......And yet today I had a Freddy that had Ruin, PopGTW, Thanatobia and BBQC + blood spots and some green add-on that causes survivors to heal slower and no one escaped - but that's fair in the eyes of killers! Not to mention how quickly he was teleporting across the map AND his ridiculously broken lunge that's like 5 meters long! But "kEyS nEeD tO bE nErFeD" - that's right, kill the fan base so games take even longer to get in to, but don't worry. This game will be old news when they next gen consoles drops :D

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Let me guess, you played bubba without perks all the time. Easy peasy no problem for a god like you all survivors are trash anyway.

I agree on NOED tho. .)

• konchokkonchok Member Posts: 1,161

Rank 10 is not literally nothing. Due to how ranks work right now, rank 10 places me with 4 rank 5 - 10 survivors. If I am able to get better than 2 kills on average per game I am over performing. And that's just adding to my point. Killers have gotten used to easy kills. You know that you got to rank 10 easily as well. You were also able to pub stomp survivors. Which just proves my point even more. Killer is to easy.

• JonnyJonny Member Posts: 11

I have no idea bro. I had no idea there was a leaderboard until my friend showed me. I use a mori occasionally.

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,227

There is no leaderboard. Anything your friend showed you is unofficial and probably incorrect.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 11,332

This game has leaderboards?