We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who is your favourite original survivor?

GiddawidGiddawid Member Posts: 102

Let us know your favourite original survivor!

Who is your favourite original survivor? 1085 votes

Dwight Fairfield
14%
MultiRageRuneStarryourGrigorChiTaïDwight_ConfusionZeeeeDoctor_DerekTheCowrusMc_HartyjobascoPuggyMohawkNotSureVoxalithShiroJennyAnnaKitsun3kapochoo223SenzuDuckAnIntellectualCloneSaveTheDayjudsonmcmahon 158 votes
Meg Thomas
16%
not_QueenXenorPlaysWeederickTinchen__songDatNerdyDwagonKioresBaysideLivuxGemmalinaxflamestandishDRAGOONWarthogFurywildcats25K4spaLavernnereystxmiss_claymoreHail_to_the_KingKira 184 votes
Claudette Morel
12%
ZiNcmagickstarCujoOtaku_Luna[Deleted User]CwalkISLEEPZZZBTWNomisClaudette_BaguetteScience_GuyBoaris030andreastsilLycaonTheWerewolfClaudetteMasterJamppandeerusUltraXKamikaze_RoseNMCKEHookMeDaddy 133 votes
Jake Park
7%
alivin10IronTaleAirtimeDannySanWolfRareOlympusSe7enBiRoTheInfiniteMuxianestyKhaelorxDarKnight_DoomSuperyoshieggBPSaiFizzMinusTheBillieJakeMainMONKEYMANbranman2k18BurgerKingEmployeeSilverHawkKnights_Hospitallers 77 votes
Nea Karlsson
12%
GiddawidPeanitsMandyTalkMiniasshoec1earSamanthaSpitfireOrMichinaxAliceInMaDnEsSxMizorameowEcheloniaElliotThuLudverastereoparadeImmersed_P3_NeaVisionmakerDomTheSkunkFatelanceLithuanianCoolerBleend 132 votes
Ace Visconti
9%
VesselOfSatanDarkwing_DorkBackwardCapN3_RagingCalmSqrunkTrepLycanCHKNJackikinsBoxohoboCCSRM22DeakyDocOctoberSeddoMeowLuxHunter__FoggyDownpourDetective_JonathanBogdanNEKMalkaplusCroquedead 99 votes
Feng Min
18%
uenderliTeaTimePuschelTechn0TezzisBorknarAnteroSilviu[Deleted User]ToxicTapptaylorswift666LukegtalienschmalienHermanTheDoctor darthtimsterAngieLotusLaMupfelMiiRiiCoPerkyKnight 205 votes
David King
8%
owlt0wnAscheranAftertastenotthebasementMarlonYayDustinSuperboyPrimeelasticheartMattRilesArileeUncleQuentheagitatedapricotKujoLord_TechnopapstBark2996GuiltronDaveo_U_BDBDPhantomMask20763pauloandrade22 97 votes

Comments

• flamestandishflamestandish Member Posts: 126
    Meg Thomas

Meg is favourite of course.

However, I do like Nea and Feng :D

• jobascojobasco Member Posts: 32
    Dwight Fairfield

The Closet Crusader <3

• PuggyMohawkPuggyMohawk Member Posts: 3
    Dwight Fairfield

Dwight it my boy, I'd never leave him or his closet dwelling tendencies!

• OlympusSe7enOlympusSe7en Member Posts: 1
    Jake Park

I actually like both Meg and Feng, but Jake is my main man.

• CCSRM22CCSRM22 Member Posts: 5
    Ace Visconti

Ace my dude!

• DRAGOONDRAGOON Member Posts: 98
    Meg Thomas

Meg, but Dwight is growing on me xD

• DeakyDeaky Member Posts: 21
    Ace Visconti
    Ace for sure
  • LudveraLudvera Member Posts: 7
    Nea Karlsson

Nea because she owns the "my face looks like a trashcan" style quite well.

• RareRare Member Posts: 37
    Jake Park

Jake Park. He'll always be my favourite.

• DomTheSkunkDomTheSkunk Member Posts: 24
    Nea Karlsson

Nea. First Survivor to main. First to get p3 all perks and still love her.

Although looking at the new trailer I feel like the new survivor could become my new main too :3c

• BiRoTheInfiniteBiRoTheInfinite Member Posts: 1
    Jake Park

My main man Jake for sure. Love taking down hooks to save survivors. His cosmetics are perfectly fitting also, love his beanie. The BEST voice acting in my opinion and his story appeals to me more than the others.

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Ace Visconti
    Ace all the way
  • AnIntellectualCloneAnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 116
    Dwight Fairfield

Lockers for life!

• AnnaKitsun3AnnaKitsun3 Member Posts: 10
    Dwight Fairfield

Idk I just love this precious dork <3 Dwight is great

• Milloni161Milloni161 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2018

Jake for the dlc clothes :P

• HookMeDaddyHookMeDaddy Member Posts: 13
    Claudette Morel

Claudette is Good

Meg is Bae!

• GamingZebra88GamingZebra88 Member Posts: 24
    Dwight Fairfield
    Dwight main big brain  ;)
  • RellewdRellewd Member Posts: 115
    edited May 2018
    Dwight Fairfield

When I first got this game I looked at Dwight as the engineer which is why I chose him although I wasn't aware of teachable's, aside from that I still like Dwight the most.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 1,909
    Dwight Fairfield

Team Dwight. He is a lovable nerd with great perks, and some of his clothing is hilarious.

• CatsPajamasCatsPajamas Member Posts: 1
    Dwight Fairfield

Dwight is life Dwight is love!

• USADave85USADave85 Member Posts: 8
    Claudette Morel

My favorite is probably David King, but he's too big. There's no advantage to being a large, strong Rugby player. You're just easier to see. Claudette immersion ftw.

• GrandmaGrandma Member Posts: 36
    Feng Min

Feng min caught my eye from the first time I played.. but I was sad she was locked behind DLC. got her a month in and never regretted it!

Although if you wanted to be nitpicky and say which of the ORIGINAL 4, I'd have to go with claudette. I know the association, I just love her too much. She's a nerdy biologist who likes to go on science forums and talk about science with people. What's not to like?!