Home Discussions General Discussions
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Dead by Daylight | Favorite Content Creators

2»

Comments

• AvisDeeneAvisDeene Member Posts: 2,306
    edited December 2019

I like Ohmwrecker. His videos got me into the game. He seems to have a great personality and doesn’t take the game too seriously, though he sometimes worries me when he plays killer.

No0b3 is fun to watch sometimes, but I do start to feel sorry for the killer that he’s bullying and end up rooting for No0bs death.

• BlueFangBlueFang Member Posts: 1,242
  • Rareware0192Rareware0192 Member Posts: 248

Monto and Otz are my favorite ones to watch. I also enjoy watching Noob3.

• DustinDustin Member Posts: 869

My personal favorite content creator for DBD has always been Lefty (TheEntityLeftHand) because he plays a lot of Trapper and seemingly makes him look top tier no matter what. Guy is also super entertaining and immersed in his role. Deserves more credit for what he does to be honest but I'm biased.

Lately I've really been enjoying Not Otzdarva and Scott Jund. Both are really informative and create smart discussions and make detailed videos breaking down problems with the game. Tru3 kind of does that but he only really does that live on Twitch in an improvised fashion but he's also another player that tries to create healthy discussion. Either way all three of them add some spin on healthy discussion for DBD.

• DarkskiesDarkskies Member Posts: 833

I just want to give my love and support to Hybrid Panda I truly have been a long time fan you taught me so much about being a respectful player.

You are such a strong person and so many of us support you I just wanted you to know that.

Much love to pandad 🐼

🐷💕

• Seltas0208Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

Paulie because he's just the embodiment of all that is pure in this world

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

He forgot marth...

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 7,845

I'm pretty sure Umbra is a cat that learned to talk and play DBD.

• JasonsfarJasonsfar Member Posts: 28

HybridPanda is my number 1, and i’m so sorry for what he is going through..

after him its Ohm, Tokki, Lefty and ofcourse Paulie is just a nice and decent guy

• CakeDutyCakeDuty Member Posts: 448

I personally love

Cahlaflour: Positive and sweet person. Doesn't take the game too seriously and is part of the anti-Ruin gang.

Scorpionz: Another anti-Ruin person. Plays constantly at Rank 1 without Ruin and does pretty amazing. Shows that all killers can do well. He plays mostly Pig and I'm a Pig main myself, so I enjoy watching him.

ZubatLeL: A cool guy with amazing emotes. He's very chill and I watch him if I wanna just relax. His compilations are also funny.

ScottJund: I don't watch his streams that often because of timezones, but I enjoy his youtube content and I'm happy that he can say his opinions and makes the community listen and discuss them.

• SoultillerSoultiller Member Posts: 40

Edgar

Bronx_

DeviB

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

My favorite is Demi cuz he renembers me of myself, since he does some dumb things, and Farmer John because he's funny

• BlueFangBlueFang Member Posts: 1,242
    edited December 2019

I am amazed at just how perservant Otz can when he attempts challenges like The Michael Myers tombstone achievement. I was there during that live stream, that was a series of incredibly frustrating matches

It takes a lot to get Otz upset but when it happens you can FEEL it like in this clip

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 7,294

GUYS, ZUBATLEL JUST MADE ANOTHER AWESOME COMPILATION! 😁🤗

I ALWAYS LOVE HIS COMPILATIONS!

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 2,086

I've been recently start watching Raging_Ryuga

He has an amazing guide on how to run loops as killer

Not that well known bit deffinitivly worth a mention

• Ussylis and otz are da best.

• TATAHARAMBETATAHARAMBE Member Posts: 103

I like watching Tru3, not Otzdarva, Ussylis, AaronPlaysTV, Monto, No0b3 and Zubat (sometimes).

• Undeadbear13Undeadbear13 Member Posts: 32

I feel like Ohtofu isn't being mentioned enough lmao.

Ussylis is pretty great

Scott jund is informative and has some interesting points.

Noob3 is hilarious to watch

King has a couple of good videos

• WaffleyumboyWaffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,262

I mainly watch Monto, Aaron, and Ussylis. Lately I have been enjoying Otz and he is becoming my favorite. I used to enjoy noob3 but now I feel he doesn't have his heart in the game anymore so I will shift away from him. Ussylis is funny and insightful, Aaron is relatable, and Monto is unique and crazy. Of course if I was a Twitch viewer I would have much different opinions.

• chococrichococri Member Posts: 355

Otz, Tithi and Tru3.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 8,574

Just want to say thank you to everyone on this thread, for keeping all this within our rules and being positive - it's really great to see <3